Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh well, we Weren't bad.

They were better. I blame genetics for allowing messi, higuain, tevez, and aguero to all be born within 5 years of each other.

Where was Cha Du Ri? :(

Oh come now, how many goals do you think we'd have conceded with him in the defensive line.

Bum Suck is a good, balanced RB and he should play when we're against better opposition. Cha Du Ri is for when we need to go for the nuclear option against talentless fuckers like Greece.

Is it culturally insensitive to piss myself here? Am I allowed, oldtype?

You're encouraged, actually.

There's a reason I deliberately spell it like that :lol:

COME ON GREECE!

This was always going to be the important match tonight, if Greece can take points of Nigeria we go into that final round shootout only needing a draw to advance. That's such a huge psychological advantage.

Oh well, we Weren't bad.

They were better. I blame genetics for allowing messi, higuain, tevez, and aguero to all be born within 5 years of each other.

Where was Cha Du Ri? :(

Oh come now, how many goals do you think we'd have conceded with him in the defensive line.

Bum Suck is a good, balanced RB and he should play when we're against better opposition. Cha Du Ri is for when we need to go for the nuclear option against talentless fuckers like Greece.

Is it culturally insensitive to piss myself here? Am I allowed, oldtype?

You're encouraged, actually.

There's a reason I deliberately spell it like that :lol:

:lol: I tried to wait, that's respect. I'm laughed out, man.

Guest BooBoo

I'm guessing some Nigerians live in one of the surrounding flats given the tumultous roar that just met that goal.

Fucking useless Greeks. This is worse than us losing to Argentina. There is no way we'll be able to cope with the pressure of going into a straight shootout with the Nigerians without the ability to go up with a draw.

oldtype honestly how would you fancy your chances in a shootout game vs nigeria?

We're better, but if we need to win, I think a lot of the less inexperienced players in our side will bottle it. The echoes of the Switzerland match in 2006 will just be too strong.

I think we're fucked unless a minor miracle happens and Greece score here.