Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Englands central midfield is too ponderous. Adding Gerrard to the mix as a midfield three is the only way. Capello's had a shocker.

Might as well have just kept Eriksson. 

Capello has bottled this WC and just kept the same old shite that was served up before him.

I love England threads. You're all end of the world doom and gloom until someone scores, and then everything is as good as it's ever been ever. It's a great read as a neutral.

Who was it again here that said this was easily England´s best team since 1966 and even better than that  :lol:

I said this looked like the worst version of England in quite some time, wasn't thinking they'd prove me right, though. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Johnson was the player I was most worried about before this tournament, and he's been probably our best attacking player.

Everyone thought Spain would be immense and they fucked up against the Swiss.

It's been as unpredictable as usual, but not at all exciting.

I love England threads. You're all end of the world doom and gloom until someone scores, and then everything is as good as it's ever been ever. It's a great read as a neutral.

No different to the Newcastle game threads tbh.

nah we think we're shit even 5 up on people