Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That was terrible. Capello wants Heskey doing the donkey work for Rooney, yet it's Rooney constantly drifting out of position while Heskey stands there waiting for his next chance to foul or fall down.

That was just 100% pure, premium, organic horse shit.  How can they play for the best club sides in the world and be TOTALLY UNABLE TO PASS A BALL.  You can bet your fucking mortgage that Gareth fucking Barry is going to suddenly remember how to play football when we play Villa next season. 

Yeah england deserve stick for the way they're playing, but i can't believe not once did the commentators praise Algeria for the way they're playing. They were terrible against slovenia, but tonight they've done really well, so far.

Capello needs to walk into that dressing room in absolute silence, kick each one of them up the arse and tell them to fucking sort it out.

Rooney's been woeful, the defence look shaky as hell at times, we're making stupid passes and if Gerrard smacks that ball into row Z one more time I might just throw the telly through the window.

Rooney has completelty been neutralised by his own team. Unable to string together enough passes to find him in any kind of decent positions. Extraordinary really.

I hate when people spout this garbage to defend Rooney.

He's supposed to be one of the best players on the planet, therefore he should be able to make things happen on his own.  He's been completely anonymous in 135 minutes thus far.

We still look nervous, though it's getting better now that Rooney is roaming around and looking less inhibited.

Lampard just isn't getting involved. If it stays like this, I'd take him off, give Gerrard his position and bring on Joe Cole. We need a bit more trickery in the final third.

That was just 100% pure, premium, organic horse shit.  How can they play for the best club sides in the world and be TOTALLY UNABLE TO PASS A BALL.  You can bet your fucking mortgage that Gareth fucking Barry is going to suddenly remember how to play football when we play Villa next season. 

Lot of these guys are usually one of the one or two Englishmen on their team. They get a lot of uncredited help from guys from other countries, imo.

Heskey's been alright from what I've seen.  The whole team is shit, can't string any passes together, can't see where Heskey bears the brunt for that?

Encourages the long ball, next to no movement and my dead nan is more dangerous in and around the box. See him when Lampard hit that shot and the keeper spilled it? Ball watching, thick as fuck.

Why is Joe Cole on the bench?

I'd bring him on for Lampard if it stays like this. Put Gerrard in Lampard's position.

We look nervous still, though it helps that Rooney is roaming around more.