Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rooney has completelty been neutralised by his own team. Unable to string together enough passes to find him in any kind of decent positions. Extraordinary really.

I hate when people spout this garbage to defend Rooney.

He's supposed to be one of the best players on the planet, therefore he should be able to make things happen on his own.  He's been completely anonymous in 135 minutes thus far.

yet when messi's been anonymous in matches this season you throw a bitch fit when he gets criticised  :rolleyes:

tbf Messi is great. Rooney is also great, but not as great as Messi and hyped up by the media.

indeed, but even great players don't always shine when the team around them isnt right. you just need to look at the spain team to know that.

Yeah, I agree. A major difference is that Argentina play a way that benefits Messi's strenghts, whilst England just look like 10 men on the field expecting Rooney to score not even trying to play to their star players strenghts.

'If Carlsberg sis team talks'......IT FUCKING EMBARRASING to have such, arguably, a great inspiring advert, advertising such a pathetic bunch of players. This is what ITV is about. This is what is wrong with ITV. tHIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH eNGLANd. I go in to these games with a mentality of being let down. Anything above that is a bonus but these fucks can't even muster up anything remotely inspiring.

that carlsberg ad is the most cringeworthy thing ive ever seen on british tv, no lie. what's with the fucking lion? is it supposed to be ASLAN?

Guest firetotheworks

Keegan in 'let's bring a playmaker on' shocker!

He's right. Joe Cole is pretty much always the correct answer imo.