Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It really hasn't like Mike.  :lol:

:lol: It's been slightly shit, but the good games have been very good. USA had a great run, that might toss some bias into it on my side.

:lol: It's been slightly s***, but the good games have been very good. USA had a great run, that might toss some bias into it on my side.

4 games, 3 of which came as standard :lol:

Was the game today any good, as a neutral?

10/15 mins before HT, where it looked like there were actually 2 teams in the game. Either side of that, was crap on both sides - neither really breaking sweat.

(I realise I'm not a neutral :lol: Just trying to think like one)

:lol: It's been slightly s***, but the good games have been very good. USA had a great run, that might toss some bias into it on my side.

Yep. Played hard in every single one. Was rarely the best team on the pitch, but we never quit, and we never had our heads down when things went against us. Never expected more than four matches, so I'm delighted with the way they competed.

It was so good, man. So very good. It had everything.

Beyond it leading to our demise that also is very frustrating about the goal not being given... would have made it into an epic game.

The match became boring when you gave up, which was pretty much right after the third goal.

Yeah. That was the only knock on it.

Other than that, probably the best game of the tournament so far.

Guest firetotheworks

Has anyone in that Nike "Write the Future" advert not had a stinker? 

Ronaldo. And even then his quality has been very fleeting. That's it.

I'd have been more proud of England had they had USA's run in the tournament tbh.

It was a great run. Down 2 to Slovenia, they could have quit, but they got on with it and scored twice and had a legitimate goal ruled out. Even after that, they kept trying to get another. Loved every minute of it. We went just about as far as we could on heart.

Nick Collins on SSN "The german wall wasn't back 10 yards for Lampard's free kick before their 3rd goal."

Lampard obviously thought this too. But he decided the best course of action was to shoot it into the wall first then stop to complain to the ref afterwards while they ran up the other end.

Jonas dosen't start. But for some reason Maxi does.

Lets hope Gutierrez gets some game time later on. I´d rather watch him play on the wing for 30 mintues than at right back for 90 minutes.