Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest gggg

Sneijder awared the first goal against Brazil. Now joint top goalscorer at the WC.

And Brazil have still never conceded an own goal at the WC.

Argentina: 22-Sergio Romero; 15-Nicolas Otamendi, 2-Martin Demichelis, 4-Nicolas Burdisso, 6-Gabriel Heinze, 14-Javier Mascherano, 20-Maxi Rodriguez, 7-Angel Di Maria, 10-Lionel Messi, 11-Carlos Tevez, 9-Gonzalo Higuain.

Germany: 1-Manuel Neuer; 16-Philipp Lahm, 3-Arne Friedrich, 17-Per Mertesacker, 20-Jerome Boateng, 13-Thomas Mueller, 6-Sami Khedira, 7-Bastian Schweinsteiger, 10-Lukas Podolski, 8-Mesut Ozil, 11-Miroslav Klose.

Referee: Ravshan Irmatov (Uzbekistan).

Guest firetotheworks

Sneijder has been the luckiest player at this world cup, it's actually offensive how lucky he's been.

Showing the training on Univision. Maradona is in there with the Argies, laughing and having a great time. They cut over to the Germans and it's all dead faces doing sprints.

Sneijder has been the luckiest player at this world cup, it's actually offensive how lucky he's been.

If he guides Netherlands to the trophy and top scorer award he'll probably get WPOTY.

one thing i thought yesterday was with the exception of messi has a player had a better season than schneider?  won the lot with inter, instrumental in most of it and now he's popping up in the right places for holland

remember toto schillachi in '90, he was fuckin shit as a player but just happened to have one of those tournaments, something makes me feel schneider is going to take them all the way (or if uruguay fluke past them, Suarez for Urugauy :) )

Guest firetotheworks

f***ing hell, is it 'Newcastle Online insanely petty week' or something?

Newcastle-Online.

I was wrong. It's 'Newcastle-Online rubbish joke week.'  :razz:

Guest firetotheworks

f***ing hell, is it 'Newcastle Online insanely petty week' or something?

Your mum's insanely petty.

My mam's not a child, how would you know?

US commentators patronizing Maradona. Know your f***ing place and show some respect you spackers.

They talk shit about everyone/everything. It's all univision for me.

Jonas to come off the bench and do a classic Gutierrez swan-dive with no German within 15 yards to win a late penalty. Messi's penalty crashes off the bar, goes back into play nowhere near the goal line but is given anyway. :thup: