Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Stephen927

I just don't get how Scottish/Irish/Welsh people take so much joy when England slip up a little bit. I mean, if they qualified for major tournaments with the regularity of England then I guess I could understand it.

Some of the headlines in the papers today have been way over the top. It was a bad mistake but it will do no good at all for the lads confidence. Most of them focus on the blunder and call it a disappointing England display when actually it was a good display by the team.

Capello is in a difficult position now. It's hard to not sound arrogant when I say this but Slovenia and Algeria shouldn't pose too many threats to us, so if he is going to get his confidence back up then they are 2 perfect games to put him back in for. The media will have a huge say in it, I think Capello will drop Green and understandably so.

Mike, I want to come and live with you for the rest of the world cup. Do you have a spare room?

Trying to spare you the expense of a ticket and find a way for you to see this online. Univision is streaming the match for free on the site, but not this show, for some reason.

Alongside the dancing "Milk" in Robster's sig he needs a dancing "Mike" alongside it. Just find any generic shaven headed black guy from a popular TV show (everybody's doing it!) and have it move back and forth like the milk carton.

Alongside the dancing "Milk" in Robster's sig he needs a dancing "Mike" alongside it. Just find any generic shaven headed black guy from a popular TV show (everybody's doing it!) and have it move back and forth like the milk carton.

:lol: :thup:

Germany

1 M. Neuer

3 A. Friedrich

16 P. Lahm

17 P. Mertesacker

14 H. Badstuber

7 B. Schweinsteiger

8 M. Özil

6 S. Khedira

11 M. Klose

10 L. Podolski

13 T. Müller

Australia

1 M. Schwarzer

3 C. Moore

2 L. Neill

4 T. Cahill

11 S. Chipperfield

5 J. Čulina

7 B. Emerton

13 V. Grella

8 L. Wilkshire

16 C. Valeri

19 R. Garcia

I'm sorry, but that Australia line-up is just poor.

Definitely Mexico ftw like

It doesn't make sense how sexy Mexico shirt is.

She looks like the latina from My Name is Earl.

Seriously though, look at that smile on Argentina, gorgeous!

Germany

1 M. Neuer

3 A. Friedrich

16 P. Lahm

17 P. Mertesacker

14 H. Badstuber

7 B. Schweinsteiger

8 M. Özil

6 S. Khedira

11 M. Klose

10 L. Podolski

13 T. Müller

Australia

1 M. Schwarzer

3 C. Moore

2 L. Neill

4 T. Cahill

11 S. Chipperfield

5 J. Čulina

7 B. Emerton

13 V. Grella

8 L. Wilkshire

16 C. Valeri

19 R. Garcia

I'm sorry, but that Australia line-up is just poor.

3-0 to the Germans.