Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Stephen927

That 45 just flew by.

Especially compared to the France game, where I spent 45 minutes poking nails into my eyelids.

Germans are just efficient. England would play similarly against an opposition they respected enough. Its all about the players mentality.

We sit back on a lead when we dont think we really have to score more to win. Against the likes of Germany, we'd go all out as they are now against Australia. They are more disciplined purely because of that, they get the job done.

England will be fine with Barry back in the team. Give Gerrard free reign behind Rooney and we'll get through. Germany are canny like.

You're not rubbish, just worse than Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Spain and maybe Holland.

Probably about right. Think we could just about do Holland.

Fwiw, I think we would play a lot better and Give the Germans a good game.

and Lose

Germany 1 - 2 England, last time we played them FWIW.

I think anyone could look good against this Australia team. They're absolutely gash, playing with no forwards but still managing to open as fuck in midfield and attack.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

If England don't win the World Cup we should all sue Terry Venables, Harry Redknapp, Ian Wright and The Sun.

EDIT:

Michael Ballack being injured blessing in disguise for Germany?

Germany 1 - 2 England, last time we played them FWIW.

I think anyone could look good against this Australia team. They're absolutely gash, playing with no forwards but still managing to open as fuck in midfield and attack.

They're getting space, but it doesn't look like the Germans take them seriously. Almost gave up a goal because of it. A team that passes well could beat probably beat them.

Bit laughable yeah. One of the best qualifying campaigns out of any nation & we're rubbish because of a draw with the USA.

I don't get it, we put in a good shift. We were America's final, they won't up their game against Algeria or Slovenia like they did against us.

Australia are doing their best right now to make Germany look good, they have been shocking.

It's just the huge difference in the way the teams go about their play. Even if this game were still 0 - 0 the qulaity of play from Germany is just miles ahead of anything England was doing yesterday. I have no doubt that Germany would produce this type of football against USA too. England might also be winning this game 2 - o if it were them bu it would have been disjointed and unimpressive. Germany just look miles more confident and sure of themselves and what they are trying to do.

Germans are just efficient. England would play similarly against an opposition they respected enough. Its all about the players mentality.

We sit back on a lead when we dont think we really have to score more to win. Against the likes of Germany, we'd go all out as they are now against Australia. They are more disciplined purely because of that, they get the job done.

I think it's the opposite problem honestly.  I think Germany have very little 'respect' for their opposition, absolutely no nerves in these tournaments and consequently play to their potential.  They never seem fazed.  England, on the other hand, shit themselves and it shows in the performance.

If England don't win the World Cup we should all sue Terry Venables, Harry Redknapp, Ian Wright and The Sun.

EDIT:

Michael Ballack being injured blessing in disguise for Germany?

Dunno like, Khodeira hasn't done anything out of the ordinary and he is his replacement.

Bit laughable yeah. One of the best qualifying campaigns out of any nation & we're rubbish because of a draw with the USA.

I don't get it, we put in a good shift. We were America's final, they won't up their game against Algeria or Slovenia like they did against us.

Australia are doing their best right now to make Germany look good, they have been shocking.

It's just the huge difference in the way the teams go about their play. Even if this game were still 0 - 0 the qulaity of play from Germany is just miles ahead of anything England was doing yesterday. I have no doubt that Germany would produce this type of football against USA too. England might also be winning this game 2 - o if it were them bu it would have been disjointed and unimpressive. Germany just look miles more confident and sure of themselves and what they are trying to do.

:nope: Not getting those crosses past The Gooch.

Shoot from distance. That's the trick against us.

:nope: Not getting those crosses past The Gooch.

Shoot from distance. That's the trick against us.

Funny you should say that. :lol: