Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why the insistence on a radical new brilliant ball every tournament which inevitably the players aren't used to and complain about? Why can't they just use a normal bog standard Premier League/Champions League ball so this doesn't happen every time?

Why the insistence on a radical new brilliant ball every tournament which inevitably the players aren't used to and complain about? Why can't they just use a normal bog standard Premier League/Champions League ball so this doesn't happen every time?

why does the ball only ever go nutty every 4 years at WCs?

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Tomorrow might be s***, aside from Ivory Coast v Portugal.

I think North Korea - Brazil is fascinating, I'm looking forward to seeing the North Koreans out of curiosity.

I want to see the NK Fans.

Cause the artificially want more goals and mistakes?

I think North Korea - Brazil is fascinating, I'm looking forward to seeing the North Koreans out of curiosity.

No actual Norks there as expected I don't think.. There is a fanclub set up made up of English and Chinese fans I think, who have travelled to given them some kind of support.

Carefully selected by the government.

No actual Norks there as expected I don't think.. There is a fanclub set up made up of English and Chinese fans I think, who have travelled to given them some kind of support.

Ah, that's disappointing.

1-1 says you have a right to be disappointed.

Man i hate the Italian national side. Most boring team on the fucking planet; last time they had the finesse and age on their side to make it to the final - they won't this year. If Montolivo and Pepe don't perform, like tonight, then they'll be fucked. They're ancient.

Don't know what it is that i inherently have against them, but i'd be thrilled if they're entering a low ebb for a few years. Poxiest WC winners ever back in 06.

Spain and Brazil can't come soon enough.

1-1 says you have a right to be disappointed.

:lol: :snod:

Man i hate the Italian national side. Most boring team on the fucking planet; last time they had the finesse and age on their side to make it to the final - they won't this year. If Montolivo and Pepe don't perform, like tonight, then they'll be fucked. They're ancient.

Don't know what it is that i inherently have against them, but i'd be thrilled if they're entering a low ebb for a few years. Poxiest WC winners ever back in 06.

Spain and Brazil can't come soon enough.

the Eye ties are to Football what the vuvuzela is to Music.