Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ah heck, I hope we don't get slaughtered today. It was always going to come down to a straight shootout between us and Nigeria so I'm not so bothered about losing, but please let's not kill all the morale in the camp. Messi is due a "legendary" match sooner or later and I have a really, really bad feeling that it's going to be us.

In other news, unless I'm mistaken North Korea's loss against Brazil was the ONLY match out of 17 so far to have both sides scoring with 3 or more goals scored total. Crazy really, all the fixtures seem to be going 1-0 or 1-1 with the occasional 3-0, 4-0 slaughter. No exciting, close matches at all.

Guest ovesbar

I think people are over reacting on the lack of goals i the WC. Most of the poor teams have played each other in the first round. I think we should wait a few weeks before we start to complain about the nature of modern football.

Guest ovesbar

Ah heck, I hope we don't get slaughtered today. It was always going to come down to a straight shootout between us and Nigeria so I'm not so bothered about losing, but please let's not kill all the morale in the camp. Messi is due a "legendary" match sooner or later and I have a really, really bad feeling that it's going to be us.

In other news, unless I'm mistaken North Korea's loss against Brazil was the ONLY match out of 17 so far to have both sides scoring with 3 or more goals scored total. Crazy really, all the fixtures seem to be going 1-0 or 1-1 with the occasional 3-0, 4-0 slaughter. No exciting, close matches at all.

I would say 1-0 and 1-1 often can be very exciting and close :)

Guest Geordiesned

Ironically I think the negative/poor first set of games will mean that games should be quite lively from now on. A lot of the teams that pre-tournament would have been expected to progress easily are now in a position where they need to win so will have to attack.

Question for english based lads and lasses :

What volume of houses and cars are displaying the England flag? Just interested to see if some areas have a higher concentration than others. I wouldnt say its over flowing here in Solihull. There's plenty around but I wouldnt say its a majority.

Felling where i work is high, Gosforth where i live there is very few. Seen way,way,way more on cars than peoples gaffs like.

The ball doesn't bend much.

Argentina

22  S. Romero   

6 G. Heinze

2 M. Demichelis

13 W. Samuel

14 J. Mascherano

20 M. Rodríguez

17 J. Gutiérrez

7 Á. Di María

10 L. Messi

11 C. Tévez

9 G. Higuaín

South Korea

18  Sung-Ryong Jung   

12 Young-Pyo Lee

2 Beom-Seok Oh

4 Yong-Hyung Cho

14 Jung-Soo Lee

7 Ji-Sung Park

19 Ki-Hun Yeom

16 Sung-Yong Ki

17 Chung-Yong Lee

8 Jung-Woo Kim

10 Chu-Young Park

Jonas at RB again.

Argentina

22 S. Romero

6 G. Heinze

2 M. Demichelis

13 W. Samuel

14 J. Mascherano

20 M. Rodríguez

17 J. Gutiérrez

7 Á. Di María

10 L. Messi

11 C. Tévez

9 G. Higuaín

South Korea

18 Sung-Ryong Jung

12 Young-Pyo Lee

2 Beom-Seok Oh

4 Yong-Hyung Cho

14 Jung-Soo Lee

7 Ji-Sung Park

19 Ki-Hun Yeom

16 Sung-Yong Ki

17 Chung-Yong Lee

8 Jung-Woo Kim

10 Chu-Young Park

Jonas at RB again.

Playing 1 central midfielder. I love Diegos complete lack of regard for formations/tactics. I'm suprised Hugain starts n all after his catalogue of misses v Nigeria.