Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IMSMR wasn't Blanco famous for doing the bunni hop thing with the ball at France 98?

Class.

Someone on Facebook just posted about that, had forgotten about it.. Mint.

Not related to the game, I just played at my local English League Two teams' training complex and they have a couple of “Jubilani” balls there - the genuine £130 ones. First hand, i can tell you these balls are crap. There’s barely any weight to them and they gather momentum very quick. Think of a little rubber powerball but light and hollow. At one point I toe-poked a ball through a gap and it made the hollow “peow” sound that cheap plastic footballs and beachballs make. There's a difference between putting one of these around the field and one of the traditional balls, that's for sure.

My mate on another MB speaking about the ball, interesting.

Can't imagine there have been many more half-time changes less effective than those made by Domenech today. Actually made his team worse.

They have been total shit.

Not related to the game, I just played at my local English League Two teams' training complex and they have a couple of “Jubilani” balls there - the genuine £130 ones. First hand, i can tell you these balls are crap. There’s barely any weight to them and they gather momentum very quick. Think of a little rubber powerball but light and hollow. At one point I toe-poked a ball through a gap and it made the hollow “peow” sound that cheap plastic footballs and beachballs make. There's a difference between putting one of these around the field and one of the traditional balls, that's for sure.

My mate on another MB speaking about the ball, interesting.

That is disgraceful if true, and really unfortunate.

So France, then...disastrous squad selection, mystifying teamsheets, poor tactics, lacklustre performances from just about every man in the team, can only assume this is Domenech on some sort of kamikaze mission? Mental!

http://www.freewebs.com/cubescott/Cheese_Eating_Surrender_Monkey.gif

Living up to their reputation, then. Olé!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:lol: Christ.

It's a cheese-eating surrender monkey!

I just got it.

:(

:lol: It took me ages too. Wasn't even looking at it when it clicked.

Nah GM it's funny. There is something grotesque about it as well, though, but I think that just makes it funnier. Someone out there hates the fuck out of the French.