Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a draw. Half the kiwis play in the US, and many not even in MLS, but in lower leagues or for college teams. Absolutely stunning.

The final sub in that game play's for a mid table team in our local league... he's an amateur who works in a bank during the week.

Portugal (4-2-3-1) 1-Eduardo; 13-Miguel, 2-Bruno Alves, 6-Ricardo Carvalho, 23-Fabio Coentrao; 16-Raul Meireles, 8-Pedro Mendes; 7-Cristiano Ronaldo, 19-Tiago, 11-Simao Sabrosa; 18-Hugo Almeida.

North Korea (5-4-1) 1-Ri Myong-guk; 5-Ri Kwang-chon, 2-Cha Jong-hyok, 13-Pak Chol-jin, 3-Ri Jun-il, 8-Ji Yun-nam; 11-Mun In-guk, 17-An Yong-hak, 4-Pak Nam-chol, 10-Hong Yong-jo; 9-Jong Tae-se.

Tbf, the thought of either Dawson or Upson starting makes a part of me die. At least Upson and Terry have played together a few times.

dawson who helped his side finish 4th and was one of the most improved players last season or upson who was a walking calamity for west ham who finished 17th.

Tbf, the thought of either Dawson or Upson starting makes a part of me die. At least Upson and Terry have played together a few times.

dawson who helped his side finish 4th and was one of the most improved players last season or upson who was a walking calamity for west ham who finished 17th.

Rooney who scored however many goals and probably had his best season of his career so far has looked like a league 2 player in both these games. What they do for their clubs doesn't mean anything.

Also, I've just realized that this World Cup is the first time I've ever heard the North Korean national anthem. It's actually kind of amazing that they're not just muting the sound for this part.

Almeida getting the start today. Kind of fallen by the way side a little bit, but still quite young. Not really featuring for Werder Bremen so would be available I would imagine. Should be interesting to see what he looks like, and how he does.

Fuck me, North Korea have had more chances so far in the opening exchanges.

Ronaldo getting owned by a defender who's probably seen less money his entire life than Ronaldo spends on breakfast.

This is crazy, they definitely didn't have these hammer blows from outside of the box during the qualifiers.

I don't know what Kim Jeong-Il has done to them, but they've become twice the team they were over the past two months.