Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Switzerland beats Honduras by less than two goals then they coud go out if Spain beats Chile by only a goal. If they win by more than 2, they're in regardless of what happens in the other match. If they win by only two, then they're guaranteed at least a chance to draw lots, unless Spain beats Chile by a high-scoring one goal margin, which would knock the Swiss out on total goals scored.

Im playing fantasy manager here in Sweden and im unsure if Gourcuff will start or not, i have him in my team and 40 minutes left to decide if im gonna swap him for another player or not. I´ve read like 10 different sites and in half of them they think he will start.

The transfer window closes one hour before kickoff. It cost's money to swap him, but if he starts i think he can earn me some points hopefully.

Thanks..

How're you guys in the UK watching this? Checking back in forth, focusing on one game, watching one on the internet? Probably going to utilize ESPN3 and watch the less desirable one online.

To be honest... stole it off my brother who used it as his X-Box gamer tag.  Although he stole it off some guy on a Madden forum we used to frequent back when the game wasn't so shit.

Fuck yes. I knew there had to be a connection. I used to post there as well when the game wasn't so shit. Stayed there for the off-topic section, which had a core group of guys and he was one of them. Eventually the site imploded and we've move onto a few others.

Yeah, i'm on VSN  The Gamers Lab at the moment, although I don't really post there anymore, VSN was the only post-MM exodus site where I was really a truly active member.

Hopefully Panda won't mind me taking his old name, probably still busy trying to convince everyone he wasn't Boatang to notice.

Ignoring the World Cup, for one more post, what's your name there? I'm BigHouse/BroHouse/etc.

Guest firetotheworks

Not that I want to adhere to any stereotype, but I've just realised that in France pretty much everyone I spoke to backed down and said 'just speak English.' :iamatwat: