Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm just waiting for the inevitable American luck to turn this around, it's what they've survived so far on. They've been totally outclassed by Ghana, like I told you Parky.  :smug:

There is just something weird about Bob Bradley but I can't put my finger on what it is exactly.

He's flesh on a skull?

Shit!

YES! I think that's what it is! :lol:

He looks like a skeleton who has disguised himself by stapling a thin layer of flesh over his skull in a bid to pass himself off as still alive. I reckon if you unzip that massive jacket of his it'll be all ribcage and spine.

There is just something weird about Bob Bradley but I can't put my finger on what it is exactly.

He's flesh on a skull?

Shit!

YES! I think that's what it is! :lol:

He looks like a skeleton who has disguised himself by stapling a thin layer of flesh over his skull in a bid to pass himself off as still alive. I reckon if you unzip that massive jacket of his it'll be all ribcage and spine.

:lol:

Why is Findley, the man who hasn't scored an international goal, starting?

He looks well below international quality.  The US always seems to put their faith in some below average goal scorer who might look great in the MLS but just isn't good enough.  Mathis, Ching, Twellman.  Never heard of them, not going to score, why bother.  Should bring on Buddle or Gomez.  Try something else.

Howard has cost them two goals so far this WC. Shocking positioning.

Never should have gotten that far. Clark knocks the ball back instead of trying to beat his man, it's 0-0 right now.

Coffee break over, back on your heads!

Altidore, Cherundolo, and DeMeritt were having good World Cups. Better competition I suppose. Why the hell did Bradley start Ricardo Clark again?

Well, if the US don't score an equalizer I think Ghana could do Uruguay.

I dunno, how can Howard position himself well when DeMerit has done absolutely nothing. Push the striker down 1 direction, don't just back off and let him dictate everything. Awful.

Howard has cost them two goals so far this WC. Shocking positioning.

Never should have gotten that far. Clark knocks the ball back instead of trying to beat his man, it's 0-0 right now.

That happens though, the defence did fairly well by making him shoot from the edge of the box. Howard should have been back on his line and two steps across to his right, really poor goalkeeping. He actually did the opposite against Slovenia by coming out too far meaning the player only had to get it on target to score. I'd be fuming at him.

I dunno, how can Howard position himself well when DeMerit has done absolutely nothing. Push the striker down 1 direction, don't just back off and let him dictate everything. Awful.

DeMerit far from perfect, but you cannot defend Howard sorry.