Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Maicon moves to Madrid btw, what the fuck is going to happen to Ramos, think he'd fancy a cheeky free transfer to us on no wages?

I reckon we'd be good to sweeten the deal by allowing them first option on Leon Best.

Llorente is a beast.

Looks a canny player, does he play for Bilbao?

I believe so, yes.

He's played for the ''Basque Country'' according to Wikipedia - as have Xabi Alonso, Mendieta, Del Horno and even Bojan Krkic (who is half Serb). I was under the impression that at senior level you can only play for one national team ...

Catalan and Basque national teams are recognised FIFA teams so doesn't count. Luque even played for Catalonia i think.

Aye, they had a lass turnout for them, and she was Welsh.

:lol: This has to be the ref for the final.

Hector Baldassi - Argentine referee and usually seems to get the Boca-River Classico's when I see them on TV.  Great referee.

They play rough down there from what I've seen on FSC. Now I know why.

If Maicon moves to Madrid btw, what the f*** is going to happen to Ramos, think he'd fancy a cheeky free transfer to us on no wages?

Apparently Mourinho wants him back at centre back.

If Maicon moves to Madrid btw, what the f*** is going to happen to Ramos, think he'd fancy a cheeky free transfer to us on no wages?

Apparently Mourinho wants him back at centre back.

Could be risky, he was dogshit there when they played him there first time round.