Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alves is a fucking dick.

The Brazilian Ashley Cole on the football field in his behaviour. Horrible bastard.

Maicon's acted like a bigger cunt than Alves this WC.

Constantly diving and moaning at referees.

Aye but he doesn't do it every week like Alves does that I've seen. When i went and seen Brazil last year he was a twat of the highest order.

The Brazil squad is poor by its normal standards:

Gilberto - Could not get a game at Spurs

Elano - Dumped by Man City

Gilberto - Too old & too slow for Arsenal & Arsne

Baptista - Weg did not want snap him up after loan spell

Kléberson  - Failure at Man Utd

Robinho - had issues at Man City but has looked good at Santos.

I am surprised Mirandinha did not make the squad.

Utter drivel.

Just because a player doesn't cut it in England doesn't make them s***.

They were s***. I will collect my gold star & Blue Peter badge  :lol:

Ronaldo is that you?

World Cup QF and empty seats aplenty. Can't mean that much Clive, they can't even be arsed to turn up.

Ticket prices have been extortionate all tournament, the locals have been priced out.

Thought the locals got heavily subsidised tickets, albeit they might still be expensive, but still its a joke that its empty. FIFA need to have a word with themselves. If its a Uruguay v Paraguay final there'll probably be spare seats n all.

I think Jayson may have been taking the piss lads.

After his post match England v Germany comments, I highly doubt he is.

This World Cup has made him lose the plot completely.

This...

I'm sure if you ask Jayson now he will still bleat on about how unlucky England have been not reaching the latter stages of this WC and England should have won the Germany game 4-4 based on how many times teams hit the woodwork or were close to creating a goal scoring chance... His world is completely upside down at this point imho..

:lol:

It was obviously a wind up. And yes, i still think we were unlucky aswell as being not very good defensively. Just as your guys were lucky today, it goes the way it goes.

Do they have to tell this story about Muntari & Appiah every time Ghana fucking play?

Missed the first 10mins, has Forlan being poor at Manchester United (of 'that night in Barcelona' fame) been mentioned yet?

Do they have to tell this story about Muntari & Appiah every time Ghana fucking play?

Missed the first 10mins, has Forlan being poor at Manchester United (of 'that night in Barcelona' fame) been mentioned yet?

Not yet but its still early doors.

I think Jayson may have been taking the piss lads.

After his post match England v Germany comments, I highly doubt he is.

This World Cup has made him lose the plot completely.

This...

I'm sure if you ask Jayson now he will still bleat on about how unlucky England have been not reaching the latter stages of this WC and England should have won the Germany game 4-4 based on how many times teams hit the woodwork or were close to creating a goal scoring chance... His world is completely upside down at this point imho..

:lol:

It was obviously a wind up. And yes, i still think we were unlucky aswell as being not very good defensively. Just as your guys were lucky today, it goes the way it goes.

Fair enough.. You need to change your avatar though...  :thup:

Not yet but its still early doors.

You obviously did not see the pre-match show on ITV4!

Went something like...

Story of the World Cup So far... Uruguay... MAN UTD REJECT PUT'S HOSTS TO THE SWORD

Guest Geordiesned

"Still a Wigan player although officially released" Well he's not still a fucking Wigan player then is he you mong!

"Still a Wigan player although officially released" Well he's not still a fucking Wigan player then is he you mong!

The best one of them is from todays BBC column...

"Winger Hameur Bouazza wants to quit Premier League new boys Blackpool for a move to Paris St Germain.

(Daily Star)"

That'll be the same Hameur Bouazza that got released by Blackpool.