Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Luis Suarez is a despicable cheating cunt.

On par with Maradona and Thierry Henry that is.

I wouldn't go that far. He was caught, sent off and the rest was up to Gyan...

Ultimate sacrifice that paid off.

Guest Roger Kint

Too many of disco's posts to quote but all very well said. Huge respect for Gyan, feel sorry for the young 'un too. Best game i have watched so far, honestly didnt want either team to lose they were both so good.

Total bollocks.

If he doesn't do it his team are out of the world cup, it was a brilliantly instinctive thing to do.

:nods: Can't really have a problem with it. He'd be a cheating cunt if the ref never saw it.

Man, looking at the Ghana fans. That "...It's over?" feeling you get when your team goes out. Christ it's the worst.

Guest kingdawson

Luis Suarez = Legend

He's a piece of shit. Hope the Washington sniper escapes jail and puts 2 to the back of his head the goofy piece of crap.

Luis Suarez is a despicable cheating c***.

:nods: Can't really have a problem with it. He'd be a cheating c*** if the ref never saw it.

Man, looking at the Ghana fans. That "...It's over?" feeling you get when your team goes out. Christ it's the worst.

When Ronaldo stepped up in 2006.  That "this isn't happening" feeling.  God it's horrible.  Give me 1-4 hammering any day.

Time for FIFA to review that law. (Gosh, isn't this tournament quite a revolution?)

In cricket, if the ball's going to hit the stumps and you stop it with your leg, you're OUT. You don't get a 'Free Hit.' You get the f--- out. It's a wicket.

In basketball, it's known as 'goaltending' and the basket is given.

In football, you get a penalty?! FFS. Regardless of whether that was a freekick or not, this brings another law into the spotlight. Of course, you'd need to rip and burn Hawk Eye from the cricket and tennis broadcasters' computers to prove the ball was actually going to go over the line and in. :razz:

and to think that now he is celebrating as if he is the hero. FIFA should really imposed heavier sanction on him and generally when a player stops a certain goal with his hands. Sure a penalty is given but that's not the same as 100% goal had he not stopped it illegally...hate the cunt. A red card does not seem enough in this case although overall barring that last minute incident, Uruguay probably just about deserved to go through

Guest Roger Kint

In defence of Suarez, i dare say in the same split second with 20 seconds left of a World Cup Qtr Final every person on this forum would instinctively do the same whether they wanted to or not. It just happens.

Time for FIFA to review that law. (Gosh, isn't this tournament quite a revolution?)

In cricket, if the ball's going to hit the stumps and you stop it with your leg, you're OUT. You don't get a 'Free Hit.' You get the f--- out. It's a wicket.

In basketball, it's known as 'goaltending' and the basket is given.

In football, you get a penalty?! FFS. Regardless of whether that was a freekick or not, this brings another law into the spotlight. Of course, you'd need to rip and burn Hawk Eye from the cricket and tennis broadcasters' computers to prove the ball was actually going to go over the line and in. :razz:

:thup:

and to think that now he is celebrating as if he is the hero. FIFA should really imposed heavier sanction on him and generally when a player stops a certain goal with his hands. Sure a penalty is given but that's not the same as 100% goal had he not stopped it illegally...hate the cunt. A red card does not seem enough in this case although overall barring that last minute incident, Uruguay probably just about deserved to go through

He'll be a hero in Uruguay

All these people slating Suarez - if it was Newcastle in the cup final would you not do the same thing?  I would.

Yes but if it was us the net wouldn't be able to bulge fast enough from the resulting penalty :lol:.