Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many Poles, Turks and Brazilians are playing for the Germans tonight then?, or would it be easier to ask how many Germans are playing?

If England had had their German/Canadian defensive midfielder match fit, we might have still been in the tournament.

Massive difference to some of the players playing for Germany & Owen. Owen could not play for Germany as he does not own German passport. He could play for 3 teams though: Canada (place of birth due to his dad playing football there), Enlgand (dad) & Wales (mother). He did play for the Welsh youth but never played for Team Canada.

Fellas like Podolski have German blood in them so I don't see what the beef is about that. But the likes Cacau just f*** off man.

:thup:

Teasy wants to get rid of anyone with a Polish sounding name though. :nods:

Don't forget horrible stinking Turks like Ozil, infesting Germany ever since he emigrated there from Gelsenkirchen.

Guest firetotheworks

Mattis, you do realise that there's a difference between bottling it, and just not playing at your best, right?

absolute, but Higuain is a big game bottler, it's well known

He's bottled nothing here though, nor has Messi. They're just not playing at their best. If they were bottling it, you'd barely notice they were playing, like Ozil.

Guest icemanblue

Poetry Corner:

Very Calm, from Phillip Lahm.

Higuain, has missed again. (?)

Depends on how you pronounce it, and your accent, obviously.

Argentina have been frustrating to watch. Bad decision making by everyone going forward except for Messi, and constant silly fouls given away at the other end.

Aye loads of their balls in the final third have been a terrible choice.

Looking like game over now, which is a shame. Would like Argentina to get a goal to at least liven the last bit of the game up.

How many Poles, Turks and Brazilians are playing for the Germans tonight then?, or would it be easier to ask how many Germans are playing?

If England had had their German/Canadian defensive midfielder match fit, we might have still been in the tournament.

Massive difference to some of the players playing for Germany & Owen. Owen could not play for Germany as he does not own German passport. He could play for 3 teams though: Canada (place of birth due to his dad playing football there), Enlgand (dad) & Wales (mother). He did play for the Welsh youth but never played for Team Canada.

Fellas like Podolski have German blood in them so I don't see what the beef is about that. But the likes Cacau just f*** off man.

Cacau is the only one the accusation can be pointed at.

What is the deal with Miroslav Klose? As looking on Wiki both his rents played Polish national teams & he was born there.

Germans playing exactly the same as they did against us. Disciplined, nothing flashy but fuck me they're clinical.

Just so effective.

:thup: I like Argentina but they completely deserve to go out.

Ah, man. They've paid the price for not playing Jonas.

Same thing as in 2006, Pekerman refusing to bring on Messi when his team were down. Although arguably Jonas right now is better than Messi was in 2006.

:thup:

Teasy wants to get rid of anyone with a Polish sounding name though. :nods:

Don't forget horrible stinking Turks like Ozil, infesting Germany ever since he emigrated there from Gelsenkirchen.

I don't want to get rid of anyone, just think its pretty silly when half their team are either half polish, half turkish or fully Brazilian.  In fact I'd rather get rid of the remaining Germans.