Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BooBoo

Mueller missing is a blow to the Germans and it's difficult to imagine that they can play quite as well for a third game in a row.

Mueller missing is a blow to the Germans and it's difficult to imagine that they can play quite as well for a third game in a row.

They'll just start Kroos and not miss a beat.

Also shows how well Podolski and Klose instinctively combine!

They're so on the ball, they never lose focus.  They must have been at a concentration camp as well as a training camp.

Have we got a batshit mental Maradona press conference to look forward to?

Can't see Germany beating Spain.

Really?

As of now and the way Germany is playing i really can't see Spain getting anywhere near them.

Spain has been awful this WC but has moved on because others has been even more.

It's been suicidal defending from England and Argentina in these last two games that has made the scorelines what they are, despite how good Germay have been. Both teams hardly kept the ball against them and Neuer looks really dodgy in goal. I reckon Busquets will do a job on Ozil and I'd fancy Xavi to dictate the game ahead of Schweinsteiger.

Watching Rosenborg - Sandefjord after watching the German game really gives you a perspective of why Norway isn't there in the International top tournaments.

Skjelbreid just missed an open goal because the ball bounced of the "sand hole" patch in front of the goalie in the penalty area.

Awful stuff this.

Much more enjoyable than the WC though. Mainly due to there not being vuvuzelas, not so much the match itself. :lol:

Games are so much more enjoyable with the Radio 5 commentary on.

Good shout, Wullie. Just hit that red button myself too. Wish there was a vuvuzela free commentary.

Guest gggg

I wonder if Holland  :fishing: win the WC if Sneijder is up for the Ballon D'or or not, should be mind.

Had a crazy season

Of course it would be him or Robben, Cannavaro had about two good games all year and won it.