Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i hope this refs dies, hasn't got a clue about football

there was encroachment for the 1st spain pen so by the letter of the law he is correct.

Yeah, can't say he didn't get every call right. But I'm watching this as a neutral....

Guest neesy111

i hope this refs dies, hasn't got a clue about football

there was encroachment for the 1st spain pen so by the letter of the law he is correct.

yes, i see 1 min earlier he didn't follow it by not sending the paraguay defender off

The foul on Fabregas gets worse every time you see it :lol:

What's surprising as well is it gave the ref a chance to make up for his stupid decision. I bet when he made him take it again, he was thinking "Don't miss. Don't miss. Don't miss. Aw, shit!"

just saw the para pen again half the spain team was in the box now that is poor by the ref

yeah but it's should only really be encroachment by the attcking side that the ref pulls up, otherwise the defending sid could run in everytime they attempt to take the pen.

Guest neesy111

Iniesta has been really bad whenever I've seen him at this World Cup.

apart from his brilliant play for spain's goal v portugal

just saw the para pen again half the spain team was in the box now that is poor by the ref

yeah but it's should only really be encroachment by the attcking side that the ref pulls up, otherwise the defending sid could run in everytime they attempt to take the pen.

I don't think that's actually true. I think the deterrent is supposed to be booking repeat offenders.