Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As someone with Spanish blood, I'm nervous about about the semi, prior to the start of the tournament I would have fancy our chances, but much like England (who are always my first choice) Spain have not reached the levels they are capable of and Germany are just getting better. They counter attack with great pace and it's killing teams who push on. Still hoping though, but the team needs to improve, reach the form of Euro 2008 to stop the runaway train that is Germany.

Podolski & Klose...perfect examples that you don't have to always pick players on form for their clubs.

Strange, isn't it? Before the World Cup I would not have put a penny on them to score goals at the tournament. Obviously Löw was right that he believed in them and started them every match so far.

Have to say, there's something admirable about how all the Germans step it up a gear when they're playing for their country.

Well, either that or they're lazy bastards who can only be bothered to give it 100% one summer every two years.

Have to say, there's something admirable about how all the Germans step it up a gear when they're playing for their country.

Well, either that or they're lazy bastards who can only be bothered to give it 100% one summer every two years.

In case of Podolski: He's playing at Cologne. They create one chance for him every month or so. In the national team he gets chances and has quality players around him.

Klose was never really given a chance by Van Gaal this season to proove he has it. He also was unfit pretty much the whole season and never really hit some form.

Löw believed in both of them and that's what you need as a footballer after a poor season.

Also the Germans will be donating their bonuses to the Robert Enke foundation. I know this isn't going to go down well on here but I have to say, out of the remaining teams I'd like them to win the most.

Also the Germans will be donating their bonuses to the Robert Enke foundation. I know this isn't going to go down well on here but I have to say, out of the remaining teams I'd like them to win the most.

Why not? We're not all xenophobic dimwits who read The Sun.

Apart from Cajun that is.

Why not? We're not all xenophobic dimwits who read The Sun.

Apart from Cajun that is.

I would like the entire Uruguayan team to die in a fire. I expected you all to be equally petty.

I voted for the Germans, purely on the basis of the utterly epic party there'll be if they win.

Yesterday, the police had to close the road to traffic within about 15 minutes of the final whistle. Mental.

http://momama.net/images/schland_fitties/Rue.jpg

:thup: That's pretty great.

Except Germany none of the teams deserves it. Honestly, none of the team has been playing well apart from Germany. So while I dont cheer for Germany I wouldnt mind seeing them win it as long as they play as they've played.

I dont want to see the c*** van Bommel winning anything to be honest.

:thup: That's pretty great.

Just had a look at that. Didn't realise Enke's baby girl had died. Good on the Mannschaft.

I voted for the Germans, purely on the basis of the utterly epic party there'll be if they win.

Yesterday, the police had to close the road to traffic within about 15 minutes of the final whistle. Mental.

As if the likes of Uruguay, Spain or Holland wouldn't do a party of the same quality.  :rolleyes:

As if the likes of Uruguay, Spain or Holland wouldn't do a party of the same quality.  :rolleyes:

He lives in Germany  :rolleyes:

So do I  :rolleyes:

:lol:

So do I   :rolleyes:

:lol:

And still you have no point.  :rolleyes: (in fact even less of a one)