Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Kind of you, Mike!

Even the classic tricks won't work. :rant:

Everytime my lass leaves the room theres usually a goal like. Hang on, I'll tell her to leave...

Nah, didn't work, sorry lads this is destined for 0-0.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

After all the bad tackles earlier somebody walks in ET for a tap on the shoulder.

Aye, but it was a Vulcan Neck Pinch!

The worst match I've ever seen is Swansea vs Newcastle. That game stays in tact.

Realy ? I thought our game against spurs in the league cup the season we were relegated was the worst i ever seen.

Aye. That was fucking terrible.

Guest firetotheworks

The worst match I've ever seen is Swansea vs Newcastle. That game stays in tact.

Realy ? I thought our game against spurs in the league cup the season we were relegated was the worst i ever seen.

I don't think I saw that one.

That England vs Spain friendly a few years back was terrible too, mind.

Newcastle 0 - 1 Sheffield United & i can't remember who else it was but the home game pre/post that was almost as bad...i think.