Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Geordiesned

He couldn't hit a barn door when he was at Man Utd you know. I'm not sure if any of the commentators have mentioned that.

all in all Webb had a very good game, it's a shame that his one possible mistake is going to be scrutinised.

I know how the feel re: a poor Webb decision. It hurts.

he's still a very good referee.

Not in my opinion.

He got to referee the biggest game on the entire planet in the last four years, you must be wrong a little bit.

I could list a whole host of errors he has made but i won't. Its my opinion and i stick with it. Was poor in the Prem last season, yes he was good up until tonight in the WC i'll admit.

Howay man. It was never going to be easy, he handled tonight as best he could. The only real mistake I saw was the Elia freekick, and I'll give him that as he's only human.

What do you want me say? I've said he was good until tonight, I just don't rate him that much is all. Neither would anyone else if he was foreign.

Eh? :lol: What has that got to do with anything? I'm questioning your comment "good until tonight" - it's how a discussion works.

Highlight of the tournament, IMO was this post:

Just look at this cunt:

http://daylife.sky.com/imageserve/0eece2cbS01Il/610x.jpg

That's what football means to her, blow something as loud as possible and need workman earphones so she doesn't go deaf but the rest of the crowd can go fuk themselves.

Highlight of the tournament, IMO was this post:

Just look at this cunt:

http://daylife.sky.com/imageserve/0eece2cbS01Il/610x.jpg

That's what football means to her, blow something as loud as possible and need workman earphones so she doesn't go deaf but the rest of the crowd can go fuk themselves.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not all doom and gloom:

England can still win this!...if Holland, Spain, Germany, Uruguay, Argentina, Paraguay, Ghana, Brazil, Portugal, Japan, Chile, Slovakia, Mexico, South Korea and the USA are disqualified for failing drugs tests.

:snod:

Ok. 3 absolute dickheads watched this on ITV. Let's go kill their young.

Voted ITV in lieu of Univision.

Showing a pretty good Shakira/tournament highlights video while ABC have hastily changed to paid programming 2 minutes after Casillas lifts the trophy.

Ok. 3 absolute dickheads watched this on ITV. Let's go kill their young.

Voted ITV in lieu of Univision.

Showing a pretty good Shakira/tournament highlights video while ABC have hastily changed to paid programming 2 minutes after Casillas lifts the trophy.

Yeah, that was a great little video.

Of course we both were waiting for Senadoras, but it was nice. Univision fucking love football.

Jesus Christ looks at the girl in pink.

Best thing about this world cup for me was Mark Lawro

Commentator  “It wasn’t that bad, he just gave him a tap.”

Lawro “He should have been a plumber”

T.V License money well spent imo