Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not sure why, but I feel the need to pop out quickly and get an Old El Paso box, a few peppers and some chicken right away.

Discovery surely! Adverts are wasted on you!

I'd forgotten about fat boy going to ITV.

What's so special about him? They paid millions to bring him in yet it's Gareth Southgate who's getting more screen time.

Nowt really, I'd just forgotten. He's okay.

First impression: South Africa are unbelievably shite - hope the Mexicans can knock a dozen past them in the second half.

Second impression: I can understand the complaints about the ball - almost every switch of play has sailed into the stands!

I hate that constant noise. Why not cheer instead? Weirdos.

Worst part is they claim it's part of "South African culture". I've done some research and it only became popular in 2002/3 and was invented (for mass production in plastic) in the late 90s.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Thread title :lol:

The one thing I like is how quick the balls moving across the pitch.

The blasts from the Vuvuzelas add to the zip. Nowt wrong with the ball, just the extra 'umph' in the air from 70k Vuvuzelas hooting their stuff.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What a goal!

Ruined by ITV Commentators forced orgasim. He's been rehearsing that shouting for 18 months.