Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can't see why we would bring in Barry. A defensive midfielder surely isn't what we need against Algeria and Slovenia.

All about getting him back in the team and fully fit again should we progress.

I'd be more about trying to bring some creativity into the team.

Guest firetotheworks

I can't see why we would bring in Barry. A defensive midfielder surely isn't what we need against Algeria and Slovenia.

All about getting him back in the team and fully fit again should we progress.

I'd be more about trying to bring some creativity into the team.

It's not always about personnel though, shape has a lot to do with it.

Commentator saying England will go away contented with this result, I'm not saying that a draw is disasterous, but if you are looking to win the world cup you should a least look like world beaters, they didn't today for sure. Having said that Italy never looked like world beaters last time and still won it, as they've done so many times in world cups.

Post away from winning this.

You wouldn't even be in the game if it wasn't for butterfingers :lol:

:lol: Talk to your man Fabio about that.

Don't even start :laugh:. f*** this "We can't take him off, think of his confidence?!" - a mistake like that means he should be on the next plane home.

Commentator saying England will go away contented with this result, I'm not saying that a draw is disasterous, but if you are looking to win the world cup you should a least look like world beaters, they didn't today for sure. Having said that Italy never looked like world beaters last time and still won it, as they've done so many times in world cups.

The problem is, we look the same as we always do.

nah bollocks,

grow into a tournament happens more often then control it from the start

england show signs of neither mind

The problem is, we look the same as we always do.

agreed

Defense needs to settle down and communicate, midfield and forwards need to be more patient on the ball. Feeling alright. Really feel like we could have won that.Damn.

Post away from winning this.

You wouldn't even be in the game if it wasn't for butterfingers :lol:

:lol: Talk to your man Fabio about that.

Don't even start :laugh:. f*** this "We can't take him off, think of his confidence?!" - a mistake like that means he should be on the next plane home.

Green, Milner on the wing and King. Especially King. I wasn't going to say shit before the match, because of Football Gods and all that, but what the fuck was he thinking?

What does Defoe have to do to play?