Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

I hated watching the game with the people I did. It was a case of 'We r guna win it lyk' and then 'we r fukkin s*** lyk' after one game. Look at the bigger picture you cretins. I'd certainly stick with Green as well. There is no way he's gonna f*** up like that again.

This is equally cretinous, mate.

He's f*cked up ludicrously once.

Even a sodding moderate schoolboy wouldn't make a mistake like that

How the hell do you know he's not going to f*ck up again ?

He'll be nervous as hell about making an equally ridiculous error, which leaves him open for other errors.

James has made errors before, and come back.

And made more errors.

Green isn't as good as Calamity James to start with.

Good old Emile proved plenty right, too.

green reminds me of Scott Carson, totally out of depth in international football.  A bigger question

is how bad is the standard of English keepers tho.

I hated watching the game with the people I did. It was a case of 'We r guna win it lyk' and then 'we r fukkin s*** lyk' after one game. Look at the bigger picture you cretins. I'd certainly stick with Green as well. There is no way he's gonna f*** up like that again.

bet you said that about James too  :razz:

Guest Phil K

green reminds me of Scott Carson, totally out of depth in international football.  A bigger question

is how bad is the standard of English keepers tho.

Word for word my take on the thing  :thup:

Far too many poor efforts straight at there keeper who mind you made good saves,Milner only managed to make 3 bad challenges then paid the price ,SWP wtf too fast for his own good at times get a bit of composure son.

Just watching highlights now. Forgot how many chances we had.

USA were incredibly lucky really. We put the ball across their area dangerously about 5 times. 2 last ditch interceptions, 1 passed everyone, lampard with an air shot on another. Then Heskey & swp through on goal. Rooney inches away from a header.

Wasnt meant to be.

Far too many poor efforts straight at there keeper who mind you made good saves,Milner only managed to make 3 bad challenges then paid the price ,SWP wtf too fast for his own good at times get a bit of composure son.

Milner doesn't look quick enough to play out wide at that level. He couldn't get started and was starting to lose it. SWP was his usual frustrating self, but he was filling in out of position and at least he got involved.

We're focusing a bit too much on the weak areas, which will be there in every side. On the plus side, Lennon and Johnson looked effective on the right, Heskey caused problems, and if we can get Gerrard further forward, linking with Rooney, we'll carry much more threat.

Guest Phil K

Personally, I couldn't fathom out why the hell we were playing so sodding deep in the first half, and allowing the yanks to take pot shots to start with. I don't think it was Capello's plan either. The forwards did little in the first half, and TBH Heskey did more and was more of a threat than Rooney, who got very little service.

I echo the thoughts of those wondering why Adam Johnson isn't there. The game was crying out for a bit of flair and him or Joe Cole could have created something. I also believe Johnson would have scored SWP's weak effort

I echo the thoughts of those wondering why Adam Johnson isn't there. The game was crying out for a bit of flair and him or Joe Cole could have created something. I also believe Johnson would have scored SWP's weak effort

Yep, I reckon they've done a boo boo when selecting the 23. So many undeserving of a place.

Yep, I reckon they've done a boo boo when selecting the 23. So many undeserving of a place.

That is known as doing a "Otter" now.

Guest neesy111

James

Johnson Terry Carra Cole

Lennon Barry Lampard Cole

Gerrard

Rooney

i'd probably agree with that formation and starting line-up  O0

Guest firetotheworks

Hart

Jonhson Terry Upson Cole

Lennon Lampard Barry Cole

Crouch Rooney

Leave our goalscorer and captain out of the starting XI?

Don't even try to understand his methods.

If we ever wanted a performance that summed up why we'll inevitably get past dross and get beat by quality... :undecided:

At least the 2nd half we actually showed a bit of drive and energy, first half was like Japan.