PLEASE ALL READ - Premier League Fixtures

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

it'll be blackpool away... welcome back to the premier league!

Blackpool have applied for an away game first to have more time to complete the new temporary stand iirc. Am away for the first weekend so i hope its not a home game

What if, (and this is firmly tongue in cheek) like last time the fixtures were already leaked online, yet the FA denied this, you posted them before the official release as a 'guess', could they then stay?

Surely they wouldn't legally have a leg to stand on if the post is never modified, remaining stamped and dated.

It's not serious Dave, don't kill me  :lol:

One thing I am curious about..... Is it that copyright only applies to the fixture list prior to the competition, or does copyright apply for all time?

If copyright does apply for all time to a fixture list how does the FA deal with the situation where an individual types a blog about their attendance at games, commenting on performance and their experience at the games, and by the end of the season they have what amounts to a fixture list for the season just past.  i.e they now have a list on their blog (or website) of the clubs game dates and opposition.

How do they deal with someone who lists the games they are going to be attending in the future, thereby creating a defacto fixture list?  Can the FA force someone to not list on a website (blog or forum) what games they are attending because they risk producing a defacto fixture list when the authors intent was only to say what their personal plans were regarding their attendance at each game?

Can we comment on like the next 3-4 games of any given club? Like, "Wolves have Chelsea away next, Everton at home and City away. 1 point tops from this and bottom place"

La Liga fixtures aren't copyrighted, but if you want to play it safe your site, your rules.

Should be okay, as long as it's within a narrative and not a list. I know people don't like it but this is the one thing that there are actively wankers looking to close sites down for.

It's not difficult to simply look on NUFC.com or the BBC and avoid any problems.

Can we comment on like the next 3-4 games of any given club? Like, "Wolves have Chelsea away next, Everton at home and City away. 1 point tops from this and bottom place"

La Liga fixtures aren't copyrighted, but if you want to play it safe your site, your rules.

Nah, that's out of bounds I think.

The PL are some bunch of miserable cunts when it comes to this like. :lol:

EDIT: I clearly don't understand these rules at all. :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Is it acceptable rather than say Sunderland, just to say "we play the shite on this date and that date?"

Are we even allowed to speak of them in the real world? Or do the PL have a satellite like MLB do in The Simpsons?

Now that you've exposed them, is Rooney now going to helicopter in and kick some dingers?