Should England fail to qualify from the group?

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beckham player-manager to prepare us for Euro 2010.  IMO, of course.

That's definitely the plan like, not player mind you, but I think he'll get it after Capello if he stays on til the Euros.  Our attempt at a van Basten or Klinsmann appointment.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beckham England manager???!!! My goodness.

:lol: Yeah, wait. What the f*** is wrong with me.

Beckham 2012! He...looks good in a suit!

Not trying to apply logic here!  Just reckon that's what'll end out happening.

Aye we can all laugh at the thought but I reckon it's nailed on. Not for 2012 and I'd hope he'd manage club sides first but he will be at some point

Mutual consent. Klinsmann please, no particular reason, I've just taken a liking to him.

German - England -  :frantic:

Klinsmann is a perfect manager when it comes to managing a team at a world cup/euro. The only thing he needs is a assistant manager who is really good at tactics. That's what happend at the WC 06 with Germany. Klinsmann was the motivator and Löw the man for the tactics.

Klinsmann failed badly at Bayern on the other hand - that's why I would say he only can do it at a national team.

That's definitely the plan like, not player mind you, but I think he'll get it after Capello if he stays on til the Euros.  Our attempt at a van Basten or Klinsmann appointment.

:lol: Yeah, wait. What the fuck is wrong with me.

:lol: That would be crazy if it happened.

Mutual consent. Klinsmann please, no particular reason, I've just taken a liking to him.

German - England -  :frantic:

Klinsmann is a perfect manager when it comes to managing a team at a world cup/euro. The only thing he needs is a assistant manager who is really good at tactics. That's what happend at the WC 06 with Germany. Klinsmann was the motivator and Löw the man for the tactics.

Klinsmann failed badly at Bayern on the other hand - that's why I would say he only can do it at a national team.

Klinsmann seems like he'd be a good motivator and with a good tactician behind him as you say I reckon he'd do a good job.

Would be.  Not really going to bang on about it, just remember reading about the possibilities of it a few months back.  In the article it also mentioned Linekar, which wouldn't bother me, and Shearer.  Wouldn't mind giving Shearer a stab at it like. 

That said, I'm still a firm fan of Capello.  Would be gutted if all his blatant good work got undone in the matter of two frigging weeks.

:lol: Yeah, wait. What the f*** is wrong with me.

Would be.  Not really going to bang on about it, just remember reading about the possibilities of it a few months back.  In the article it also mentioned Linekar, which wouldn't bother me, and Shearer.  Wouldn't mind giving Shearer a stab at it like. 

That said, I'm still a firm fan of Capello.  Would be gutted if all his blatant good work got undone in the matter of two frigging weeks.

O0

Aye. I reckon he will be massively hurt if we didn't qualify, seeing as it would be such a massive blot on an excellent career.

I bet the England players are put out and sulking and being beligerant and irritated they aren't being allowed to get upto the usual hi-jinx they do when away at tournaments. They aren't really men, they are spoilt boys with a lot of money and a gift which has protected them from real life.

Beckham player-manager to prepare us for Euro 2010. IMO, of course.

That's definitely the plan like, not player mind you, but I think he'll get it after Capello if he stays on til the Euros. Our attempt at a van Basten or Klinsmann appointment.

Not trying to apply logic here! Just reckon that's what'll end out happening.

Would be. Not really going to bang on about it, just remember reading about the possibilities of it a few months back. In the article it also mentioned Linekar, which wouldn't bother me, and Shearer. Wouldn't mind giving Shearer a stab at it like.

That said, I'm still a firm fan of Capello. Would be gutted if all his blatant good work got undone in the matter of two frigging weeks.

Aye. I reckon he will be massively hurt if we didn't qualify, seeing as it would be such a massive blot on an excellent career.

The last two years under him I've actually felt a bit of pride towards the actual England team. There was no more of the WAG shit, no more celebrity culture and he blew the bubble, finally, on Michael "I earn on my old reputation" Owen.

Never mind the results. You know, winning games we should be winning and that. Just the final hurdle has been a disaster, but at least we've not lost! Yet..

The last two years under him I've actually felt a bit of pride towards the actual England team.  There was no more of the WAG shit, no more celebrity culture and he blew the bubble, finally, on Michael "I earn on my old reputation" Owen. 

Never mind the results.  You know, winning games we should be winning and that.  Just the final hurdle has been a disaster, but at least we've not lost!  Yet..

As I said above I bet some of the dis-harmony is cause Capello isn't letting them do what the fuck they like, as they used to do in tournaments past, with hanger oners, wifes, girlfriends and the like...

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/12/9/1228848054205/Sam-Allardyce-001.jpg

"We've been shit Phil."

http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2008/11/phil-brown-wetherby-415x275.jpg

"Yes we have Sam."

Really needs to happen, would be the cure to everything wrong about England tbh.

:fishing:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Should we fail to qualify i would have a complete overhaul of the squad if i were the manager.

Heskey, SWP, Lampard, James, Carragher, Carrick, Defoe, Upson, Ferdinand would get nowhere near the squad.

My first line up would be

.............................................................Hart..........................................................................

Johnson............................Dawson..................................Terry...................................Cole

.............................................................Barry....................................  ...........................

AJohnson............................Wilshire..............................Gerrard..................................Cole

.........................................................Rooney....................................................................

Subs

Green

Lennon

Huddlestone

STaylor

Carroll

Walcott

Young

Milner

Should we fail to qualify i would have a complete overhaul of the squad if i were the manager.

Heskey, SWP, Lampard, James, Carragher, Carrick, Defoe, Upson, Ferdinand would get nowhere near the squad.

.............................................................Hart..........................................................................

Johnson............................Dawson..................................Terry...................................Cole

.............................................................Barry....................................  ...........................

AJohnson............................Wilshire..............................Gerrard..................................Cole

.........................................................Rooney....................................................................

Subs

Green

Lennon

Huddlestone

STaylor

Carroll

Walcott

Young

Milner

Looks like you've picked them names out of a hat tbh.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Carroll. :lol:

I would have Carroll all day over Heskey

Subs

Green

Lennon

Huddlestone

STaylor

Carroll

Walcott

Young

Milner

Looks like you've picked them names out of a hat tbh.

TBH not a lot of thought has gone into the subs, but i think the starting XI would have the potential to be exciting