Hughton confirms interest in Jlloyd Samuel

gdm

The Samuel talk comes at the same time as an admission from defender Danny Simpson  that he won't resume playing after surgery on his left ankle until late September. That's a month longer that his own previous estimate.

While Samuel is primarily known as a left back, he's also previously operated on the other flank and also as a stand-in centre half on occasion.

http://www.nufc.com

Depressing that finishing ahead of Blackpool, WBA and one other team is going to be regarded as a good season.

Sadly it will the same the year after and the year after that

We've just basically gone back to where we were pre 92/93, a yo yo club with no ambition.

How do either of you manage to drag yourselves out of bed in the morning?

This.

I cannot quite fathom how those with such a negative outlook get through life. Has to be some kind of defense mechanism.

I can imagine at the end of each day a yelp of "Wahoo!, survived another day against the odds!"  :lol:

Guest Brummiemag

Maybe its because Mike Ashley's way of running the club gives me not the slightest cause for optimism whatsoever

Guest johnson293

If people weren't complaining about potential transfers, they'd probably just be complaining about the new strips....

Oh, erm.....

:frantic:

Guest geordienorway

The Samuel talk comes at the same time as an admission from defender Danny Simpson  that he won't resume playing after surgery on his left ankle until late September. That's a month longer that his own previous estimate.

While Samuel is primarily known as a left back, he's also previously operated on the other flank and also as a stand-in centre half on occasion.

http://www.nufc.com

Surely there are better options? Both Ebondo and Demel's contracts have expired, and they would be much better acquisistions imo.

Guest Roger Kint

Maybe Demel is the world cup defender?

What World Cup defender? The one in the link is Shittu hence the Bolton link

Depressing that finishing ahead of Blackpool, WBA and one other team is going to be regarded as a good season.

We've just basically gone back to where we were pre 92/93, a yo yo club with no ambition.

We weren't a yo-yo club before 92/93, but I agree there was no ambition. I don't feel sorry for those tossers who didn't know what ambition was when it was staring them in the face. It's even funnier that some morons still don't get it.

Blatantly just calling round everyone in the Prem, asking if there is anyone on low wages on their books that they want to get rid of on a free.

Not a bad idea considering our level of desparation

Blatantly just calling round everyone in the Prem, asking if there is anyone on low wages on their books that they want to get rid of on a free.

Probably end up signing a cleaner and couple of barmen.

Probably end up signing a cleaner and couple of barmen.

Step up from Butt anyway.

Guest elbee909

We weren't a yo-yo club before 92/93, but I agree there was no ambition. I don't feel sorry for those tossers who didn't know what ambition was when it was staring them in the face. It's even funnier that some morons still don't get it.

Interesting.  Do tell us more.

The Bolton papers know cock all though

WHAT?!!? FACT: CH has said he was asking about Bolton players. He is hardly going to be tapping them about Taylor, Jussi & Cahill :lol: So the players there local rag links us to rings true.