World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The clear thing here is that as a nation were very poor at developing footballers. The whole system from grassroots upwards needs a complete overhaul.

FA are working on it. However, for as good as we do at grassroots at developing them from 6-14, there's nothing we can do when they go into the Academys.

Best team won.

Yes, and the worst officials in the World Cup helped them to do so, and not by just a little, either.

The ref SHOULD have given a German player a 2nd yellow. Makes you wonder......

If coming up with conspiracy theories helps you cope with this embarrassing performance by England, then so be it. You should really just face up to the truth though as soon as possible. England are shit.

Rooney should be banned from playing in England next season after his efforts in this World Cup. I've never seen anyone choke as bad as him.

I hope he gets some stick from opposition fans next season, if only we could get a collective "Choker, He's a choker" chant going. But no doubt when he pulls on that Manure shirt on he'll be back to his normal self, fucking arsehole.

B

God's a German, he really is.  Not only are they going to get revenge for the goal in '66, they are going to win 5-1.  And with a team that will do nothing in club football.  It's outstanding, it really is.  I don't know how they do it. 

They're superbly organised and excellent on the counter. They thoroughly deserve this, with the exception of the phantom goal. International football has always been about playing as a team rather than relying on excellent individuals, which is why the Germans have always been pretty good.

No question they've deserved it.  But I will never understand how a player like Klose or Podolski can disappear for an entire club season, put on the German shirt and still look like the typical Germanobot superstar.  Every year.  Without fail.  It's outstanding.  No matter what happens in club football, they will find 11 players with German passports that will make the semi-finals. 

They're just well drilled, man. That's the only logical explanation. They played their game today. They sat back, soaked up pressure and counter-attacked, like they've done this entire World Cup. They have a set style of play and the players fit into the formation; the formation isn't fitted around the players.

But every year since '74?  Well-drilled doesn't begin to explain it.  They could do it with anyone they liked.  No pressure, no nerves, all confidence. 

Rooney should be banned from playing in England next season after his efforts in this World Cup. I've never seen anyone choke as bad as him.

I hope he gets some stick from opposition fans next season, if only we could get a collective "Choker, He's a choker" chant going. But no doubt when he pulls on that Manure shirt on he'll be back to his normal self, fucking arsehole.

35 goals next season in the league without trying no doubt.

The clear thing here is that as a nation were very poor at developing footballers. The whole system from grassroots upwards needs a complete overhaul.

Needs some sort of re-arranging of where the money goes into & out of football, which isn't going to happen.

Too many snouts in the trough...many of them are currently wearing the red England shirt. :sadnod:

Capello has helped nothing with his heskey love.

It's made little difference overall when you consider none of the England 'match winners' have turned up for yet another international tournament.  That & the back four being so poor.

I agree but the comment was made that if we can't do it with Capello...

Nothing Capello has done has had a positive influence on how we've played.

:sadnod: Haven't been impressed with Capello at all during this tourney.

Defoe has been better than Rooney, yet Rooney stays on, not because of what he has done, but rather what he could do. It's madness.

Then, in this game, he makes a sub that doesn't improve the side at all, but makes it more likely that the player struggling the entire tournament could possibly see more of the ball.

Fabio shit the bed.

Drop Rooney though and play shit and you are completely fucked in the arse by the 'press'.

Hell with them, man! England needs a manager with some balls.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Because he'll be in a team with Counter Attacking fast moving football.

10 of them in that first game against us.

Guest Phil K

Rooney takes a corner ? Obviously realizes that we need a goal, and thats more likely from somewhere else.

10 of them in that first game against us.

tbf Man U are a much better side than England.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

At least games like this will prepare us for some of the dross that we'll be serving up next season.

When we're getting picked apart by players that turn into world beaters when they put on the Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City shirt etc. 

Potentially we're Rooney's first game back - ah fuck.

Does pace matter? :crazy2:

Just watch the German goals for the answer to that question.

It was an ironic comment.

Guest Phil K

There is already a facebook group:

''It should be 2-2 LOL jk the ref's a Nazi''

:facepalm:

Daft. he's just an incompetent southern american that isn't up to refereeing a school game.

Guest firetotheworks

Beckham knows what it means. See his eyes there man. Rooney is outstanding it times, but that is the worst performance from any player for England I've seen in a tournament. And the thing is...he's played every single minute. That shows you what's wrong.

Beckham knows what it means. See his eyes there man. Rooney is outstanding it times, but that is the worst performance from any player for England I've seen in a tournament. And the thing is...he's played every single minute. That shows you what's wrong.

He hasn't played every minute but aye he has been shite.