World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

Think there's something very, very wrong mentally with the players. I'd say part of it is all the money they earn. It's made them live in their own little bubble where the sun shines out of their arses all the time and think they're untouchable.

...is correct.

There is just something very surreal about them when they play for England. They're like voids. The teams of old had real passion and fight. This team has nothing.

http://imgur.com/mGDYK.gifhttp://imgur.com/mGDYK.gifhttp://imgur.com/mGDYK.gif

:lol:

That's one of the scariest things I've ever seen. :lol:

Still can't tell what the hell it is.

Chicago_Shearer! Cheer up! You know what's on, man.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :fwap: :fwap: :'( :'( :'( :'(

:lol: Argentina back in the Argentina top.

Shit, even the new co-host is hot.

You should change the title to "arrogant England v Germany" after the England press conference.

Deutschland! Deutschland! uber alles.

Germany are brilliant at the moment, better team by far.

Let's face it, Germany were the better team, outplayed played for most of the game. Maybe Ronaldo!, Germany played 10 drunken England players, to win so easily.

For those fishing, politely dont bother. It doesn't work when bate is the dish of the day.

:fishing:

And now on to Newcastle, perhaps the only club team to have less soul than the England national team.

After we lost yesterday, my initial thought went to Newcastle, then I feel into a deep depression and drank cheap scotch for the rest of the night.

And now on to Newcastle, perhaps the only club team to have less soul than the England national team.

After we lost yesterday, my initial thought went to Newcastle, then I feel into a deep depression and drank cheap scotch for the rest of the night.

:lol: That's why I mentioned baseball, man.

:lol: That's why I mentioned baseball, man.

I've got is the Philadelphia Union and the Atlanta Falcons, there is heart in those sides. Not so much talent, but heart.

Guest firetotheworks

Apisith is right though, that dissallowed goal completely changed the complexion of the game in the second half. No matter how s**** England are you can't deny that fact.

Don't man. Seriously, don't. Not yet, at least.

Well fuck me. Had got more excited about this tournament than any in probably a decade. Wasn't even expecting much from this supposed 'golden generation'. All I wanted was a couple of moments to shout about and some performance to be proud of.

As usual, like Newcastle, wherever you set your bar, they will come somewhere below it.

Shut up nowt to do with this thread and a crock of shit piss off wanker

Apisith is right though, that dissallowed goal completely changed the complexion of the game in the second half. No matter how shite England are you can't deny that fact.

Only because they apparently never got over it.

Apisith is right though, that dissallowed goal completely changed the complexion of the game in the second half. No matter how shite England are you can't deny that fact.

Agreed. The Germans were the better team but they would have never scored two goals like they if you guys hadn't pushed up so much. They probably would have scored because they were playing well, but nonetheless, if the second half starts at 2-2 it's a whole different match.

Guest elbee909

Shut up nowt to do with this thread and a crock of shit piss off wanker

:lol: :lol: :lol: