World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

The Lampard decision was terrible but they were miles better overall and I despair at the fact a lot of the media will go on and on about it.

I hope they do as long as it means some action like goal line technology, but really we know its the big excuse to get the players off the hook, as well as new 2 year deal Capello.

Didn't he sign a new deal just before the World Cup?

:facepalm:

The Lampard decision was terrible but they were miles better overall and I despair at the fact a lot of the media will go on and on about it.

I hope they do as long as it means some action like goal line technology, but really we know its the big excuse to get the players off the hook, as well as new 2 year deal Capello.

Following pressure from the same media outlets who will be hounding him out of the job.  :nods:

Following pressure from the same media outlets who will be hounding him out of the job.  :nods:

and who forced a captaincy change, disrupting the whole team and Fabio's Authority.

Think there's something very, very wrong mentally with the players. I'd say part of it is all the money they earn. It's made them live in their own little bubble where the sun shines out of their arses all the time and think they're untouchable.

Guest elbee909

Think there's something very, very wrong mentally with the players. I'd say part of it is all the money they earn. It's made them live in their own little bubble where the sun shines out of their arses all the time and think they're untouchable.

If everyone could just get together and cancel their Skysports subscriptions... we might just save English football.

Barry should be fucked. It was him that lost possession easily for the third goal, and it was him who Ozil raped for the fourth goal.

Whole team should be. But they'll all be right back in there.

Guest firetotheworks

For those fishing, politely dont bother. It doesn't work when bate is the dish of the day.

...is correct.

If everyone could just get together and cancel their Skysports subscriptions... we might just save English football.

No one will, though.

and who forced a captaincy change, disrupting the whole team and Fabio's Authority.

The captaincy change was right IMO & has been backed up by Terry's performances & behaviour during the tournament.

http://imgur.com/mGDYK.gifhttp://imgur.com/mGDYK.gifhttp://imgur.com/mGDYK.gif

:lol:

That's one of the scariest things I've ever seen. :lol:

Still can't tell what the hell it is.

Chicago_Shearer! Cheer up! You know what's on, man.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :fwap: :fwap: :'( :'( :'( :'(

You should change the title to "arrogant England v Germany" after the England press conference.

Deutschland! Deutschland! uber alles.

Germany are brilliant at the moment, better team by far.

Let's face it, Germany were the better team, outplayed played for most of the game. Maybe Ronaldo!, Germany played 10 drunken England players, to win so easily.

For those fishing, politely dont bother. It doesn't work when bate is the dish of the day.