The Liverpool Thread

Parky

If Kenny has a heart attack and they appoint Robbie Fowler as temporary manager until the end of the season then I'll be convinced relegation's happening :lol:

Or John Barnes  :lol:

That'll work, as long as they hold on and give him it at the right time.

If Kenny has a heart attack and they appoint Robbie Fowler as temporary manager until the end of the season then I'll be convinced relegation's happening :lol:

Or John Barnes  :lol:

That'll work, as long as they hold on and give him it at the right time.

I chuckled anyway.

A sideline - I only saw the second half, but I was really impressed with how well Everton played, considering the team they put out. Moyes really deserves a crack at a bigger club.

Good thing you didn't see the first. :lol:

A sideline - I only saw the second half, but I was really impressed with how well Everton played, considering the team they put out. Moyes really deserves a crack at a bigger club.

He's lucky to be in the Everton job ffs.

We're underperforming massively.

http://thedogatemycareplan.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/pretty_please.jpg

Swap? Pretty please?

This is the type of opinion were often accused of having, one day your going to get JFK as manager then you will beg Moyes to come back.

This is the type of opinion were often accused of having, one day your going to get JFK as manager then you will beg Moyes to come back.

I know - being unhappy with 12th place with this squad is outrageous.

I've praised Moyes countless times but his limitations are becoming increasingly prevalent. At times it feels like our financial situation isn't holding him back as much as he's holding us back. He's a good manager and he's done very well with us, but it's starting to get stale.