The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Martinez would be a good appointment if the famous LFC supporters who back their manager turn up. But I doubt enough of them will, and as soon as it gets sticky (Martinez teams don't tend to start well either) he'll be fire-fighting, and he'll burn.

Big question is what will he be like with big funds, and would the Yanks trust him with it? Bet they aren't as forward with their money after KKK reign of terror.

Guest gggg

Txixi Berigistain possibly to be appointed as DoF. Going all Spanish again then..

The guy who spent 50m and Etoo on Ibrahimovic?

He'll fit right in with those loonies.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews

As yet there has been no approach from Liverpool for either Brendan Rodgers or Alan Pardew regarding the manager's job at Anfield.

Is there any need :pilko:

Guest sicko2ndbest

As yet there has been no approach from Liverpool for either Brendan Rodgers or Alan Pardew regarding the manager's job at Anfield.

Everyone has their price at Ashley FC, even Pardiola

Txixi Berigistain possibly to be appointed as DoF. Going all Spanish again then..

You and your endless vendetta against one of the domestic game's most consistently successful players.  :p

Could have been far more creative here. Chygrynskiy, Hleb, Cacares, Keirrison, Maxi Lopez, Quaresma.

Lad who sits behind me, who's a Leeds fan, thinks Dalglish should be England manager. Why does the world rate him so freaking highly? This is despite me pointing out numerous times how he's failed both at the Toon and now at Liverpool.

"It's what England needs. The players respect him."

Lad who sits behind me, who's a Leeds fan, thinks Dalglish should be England manager. Why does the world rate him so freaking highly? This is despite me pointing out numerous times how he's failed both at the Toon and now at Liverpool.

Not to mention he's fucking Scottish. :lol:

Why is he sitting behind you?

:lol: He sits behind me, I have to work with him 40 hours a week.

It's interesting banter usually though, Leeds fans have really levelled out after the bubble burst. I remember them all being absolute w@nkers back in the days of Duberry and Bridges, now they're pretty self-depracating.

He listens to trance music on his headphones all day long so I suppose that may be true. Although I spent a majority of my day stalking you lot, so I'm probably gonna be locked up first.

:lol: He sits behind me, I have to work with him 40 hours a week.

It's interesting banter usually though, Leeds fans have really levelled out after the bubble burst. I remember them all being absolute w@nkers back in the days of Duberry and Bridges, now they're pretty self-depracating.

Okey I see, I didn't understand the context at first. It sounded weird  :lol:

[move]BREAKING NEWS: THIS SHIT HASN'T HAPPENED.      BREAKING NEWS: THIS SHIT HASN'T HAPPENED[/move]

You and your endless vendetta against one of the domestic game's most consistently successful players.  :p

Could have been far more creative here. Chygrynskiy, Hleb, Cacares, Keirrison, Maxi Lopez, Quaresma.

The Eto'o was more lunacy filled though. A swap would have been contentious enough (aside from the age factor) nevermind geet loads of money involved too.

Piss poor set of transfers like, even more so as only one has gone on to do anything of note since. (Caceras)

Martinez would be a good appointment if the famous LFC supporters who back their manager turn up. But I doubt enough of them will, and as soon as it gets sticky (Martinez teams don't tend to start well either) he'll be fire-fighting, and he'll burn.

Big question is what will he be like with big funds, and would the Yanks trust him with it? Bet they aren't as forward with their money after KKK reign of terror.

Martinez will be crushed there. Not a big enough name and I suspect not mentally strong enough. As soon as he loses a few games all hell will break loose. :lol: