The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Got back from my folks a few hours ago.

Met at the door by my Mum.

She was in tears.

I asked her what was wrong.

She said "I can't believe they sacked Kenny".

She's not much into football, but knows how much I love Kenny and LFC, having seen me grow up obsessed with the club and the man.

Brought a tear to my eye.

Another facepalm post on RAWK.

Like an episode of Bread.

There's absolutely no middle ground with these fucks. This year Liverpool fans have definitely eclipsed Mackems on my hate scale, they're more close-minded than the Republican party, it's absolutely beyond belief.

I'm sorry. I refuse to believe these are real. :lol: It's taken a while for me to be sure, but I now maintain that there's as many joke bindippers on there as there are joke mackems on RTG. Has to be ffs. :lol:

You also missed off the end of that post

(I can't repeat what my Dad said about it all, because it was mainly swearing about how Kenny could be treated like this)

:lol:

I'm confused about how they think he's been mistreated - they've done it in the close season after giving him a shitload of money to waste. Where exactly is this terrible malpractice from the club?

There's absolutely no middle ground with these f***s. This year Liverpool fans have definitely eclipsed Mackems on my hate scale, they're more close-minded than the Republican party, it's absolutely beyond belief.

It's a cult. If only Dalglish was aware of his Charles Manson-like powers, he'd have thousands of red scouse delivering him their wives and daughters, looting off-licences and lynching coloured people.

Barnes wants a sacking window.  f***ing clueless t***.  :lol:

Say whaaaaaaaat? :lol: Seriously? And what time of the year should that "sacking window" be?

Not in the summer presumably. :lol:

Barnes wants a sacking window.  f***ing clueless t***.  :lol:

Say whaaaaaaaat? :lol: Seriously? And what time of the year should that "sacking window" be?

Not in the summer presumably. :lol:

:lol:

Lot of them are fucking insane.

:lol: Jamie Carragher

The only acceptable choice. :lol:

:lol: Some bloke on talkSPORT rang in and said that the manager needs Liverpool blood in his heart and that for him, the only logical choice was Carragher with Hyypia as his assistant :lol:

:lol: Some bloke on talkSPORT rang in and said that the manager needs Liverpool blood in his heart and that for him, the only logical choice was Carragher with Hyypia as his assistant :lol:

This is gold. :lol:

Holy shit. :lol: i'm dying here.

At this moment in time Liverpool would, at best be a sideways step for Pardiola

Not sure about that tbh.

Think Liv will spend another 40-50m thiis summer. For the Yanks it's a zero sum game...They need to get to a postion quickly where they can get their money back/the club is successful.

Get Souness and McDermott in they will sort this mess out /scousetwat

Guest BooBoo

They'll be furious with Martinez like. Let's be honest, he only has impressed at Wigan towards the end of the seasons.

Plus he doesn't understand the "Liverpool way".

Gone by next April, as will Wigan (thank Christ).