The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Martinez would be a good appointment if the famous LFC supporters who back their manager turn up. But I doubt enough of them will, and as soon as it gets sticky (Martinez teams don't tend to start well either) he'll be fire-fighting, and he'll burn.

Big question is what will he be like with big funds, and would the Yanks trust him with it? Bet they aren't as forward with their money after KKK reign of terror.

Martinez will be crushed there. Not a big enough name and I suspect not mentally strong enough. As soon as he loses a few games all hell will break loose. :lol:

He 'doesn't understand the club'

Martinez would be a good appointment if the famous LFC supporters who back their manager turn up. But I doubt enough of them will, and as soon as it gets sticky (Martinez teams don't tend to start well either) he'll be fire-fighting, and he'll burn.

Big question is what will he be like with big funds, and would the Yanks trust him with it? Bet they aren't as forward with their money after KKK reign of terror.

Martinez will be crushed there. Not a big enough name and I suspect not mentally strong enough. As soon as he loses a few games all hell will break loose. :lol:

You make me sick. Already salivating over your next victim.

I was half expecting them to have a pop at luring someone like Capello to Klanfield considering he wants to manage a prem team. They can keep their bin-dipping mitts away from Pards.

Have to say its a hugely bold appointment (if it happens). Bear in mind that Wigan's biggest problem was scoring goals... which is exactly the same issue he'll face upon taking over at Liverpool.

No doubt has done brilliant keeping them up.... but Wigan were bottom for a long time this season and a series of miraculous results has kept them in the division. He's never been tested with a decent budget, and he's walking into one of the most expectant and impatient crowds in world football... not to mention the squad he's taking over is hugely overrated with flaws everwhere. He's a brave man walking into that one ...

I can confirm that Liverpool have not approached Arsene Wenger about the best job in the world.

They couldn't remember the greatest job in the world. Liverpool is just a tribute.

Class. :lol:

I can confirm that Liverpool have not approached Arsene Wenger about the best job in the world.

They couldn't remember the greatest job in the world. Liverpool is just a tribute.

Class. :lol:

Brilliant  :lol:

Fucking kudos sir, take a bow.

Brendan Rodgers says he doesn't want to hold talks with them...

In a way I'd have loved him to go there because if he could make his footballing style work at a top club then it would be great to watch.