The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Can you imagine Perch was starting ahead of Anita ... my God. Absolutely unforgivable.

was all down to injuries and yewrup and that mate, pards was a victim as much as anyone else, perhaps more so

Nah I think that particular game was just a result of the fans' spying.

Guest bimpy474

impressive how inept they looked minus Coutinhio (2nd half vs Swansea and yesterday as my example) and why did they start with 4 cbs? they had enrique an actual full back on the bench right?

They did as well as Kelly and Wisdom for RB, Rodgers trying to be clever imo.

Anything less than 6 points in the next 2 league games and Parky has a goal for me.

Poor form from Rodgers. That United loss made Wednesday's game even more important. Both team wanting to bounce back after embarrassing defeats.

Agreed with Bimpy. It appears Rodgers has become obsessed with idea of pragmatism and is trying to be too clever for his own good. We've forgotten how to pass in second halves. Time to work on the basics again, fuck pragmatism.

Anything less than 6 points in the next 2 league games and Parky has a goal for me.

Poor form from Rodgers. That United loss made Wednesday's game even more important. Both team wanting to bounce back after embarrassing defeats.

Agreed with Bimpy. It appears Rodgers has become obsessed with idea of pragmatism and is trying to be too clever for his own good. We've forgotten how to pass in second halves. Time to work on the basics again, fuck pragmatism.

he's always been a pragmatist, this "Rodgers waytm" has always ultimately been about about defending with possession more than rip apart with possession just don't understand how playing 4 cbs instead of actual full backs fits in with this in any way.

Guest bimpy474

surely that carry on by them yesterday was worthy of an equaliser?

(have no idea what the scoring means like)

I still have no idea what the scoring is about after two years :lol:

surely that carry on by them yesterday was worthy of an equaliser?

(have no idea what the scoring means like)

Parky and I agreed a deal after United game that anything less than 7 points from the next 4 league games is a goal for Parky.

2 of those games gone and only 1 point on the board. Rodgers has Sunderland and Palace to keep the score at 0-1, or else Parky equalizes.

Agreed with Bimpy. It appears Rodgers has become obsessed with idea of pragmatism and is trying to be too clever for his own good. We've forgotten how to pass in second halves. Time to work on the basics again, f*** pragmatism.

he's always been a pragmatist, this "Rodgers waytm" has always ultimately been about about defending with possession more than rip apart with possession just don't understand how playing 4 cbs instead of actual full backs fits in with this in any way.

It looks to me that all this "At least he won the passing" jokes that was being said about us when we lost games has gotten to Rodgers' head and he is avoiding a passing game sometimes on purpose. He must have balls and try different CM combination than Lucas-Gerrard, because that combination sits way too deep and doesn't have enough legs and dynamism for 90 minute football and doesn't offer enough goal threat from midfield.

Now hearing Di Canio may get the sack tomorrow which means Sunderland will have new manager bounce and buzz for next week. Fuck's sake

:knuppel2: