The Liverpool Thread

Parky

They seem to think there's nothing wrong with calling someone a 'Negro' on the pitch.

It's everyone else's fault, the FA (The Ferguson Association), John Terry (who will get off jack-free while Suarez gets a 6 month ban) and also Evra, who they all believe is lying.

'Woe be me , I'm a Liverpool fan'.

HATE , HATE , HATE them.

Couple of insiders on Rattle have said this was coming for days, after Suarez said he used the word negro - not negrito. Boils down to a cultural misunderstanding.

:jesuswept:

I am sure i read on there something along the lines of what is wrong with the word negro anyway by some poster with a chinese sounding name ? Any one else see this ? Am i making this up, it seems to have gone now. The only thing i will say is that if there is evidence it should be released.

From RAWK:

So anyway, whatever is the case, now Suarez who is just learning english, so cannot use his mother tongue in the game then, forbidden to say anything in spanish? to avoid being misunderstood because of his culture? I find that more racist

Turns out its the FA being racist to Suarez. 

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=283049.40

What a bunch of pricks man.

Despicable human beings.

Think this is an overreaction similar to some of those on the thread. Some RAWK people are saying "calm down" [chortle], it's just a charge, not guilty yet. Others are reacting like children. Nobody particularly despicable on there, just a few that need to be pitied.

From RAWK:

So anyway, whatever is the case, now Suarez who is just learning english, so cannot use his mother tongue in the game then, forbidden to say anything in spanish? to avoid being misunderstood because of his culture? I find that more racist

:lol:

From RAWK:

:lol:

Liverpool would struggle a lot without him. Here's hoping.

Don't know if they would, if anything it might be what Carroll needs. They would be forced to build their style of play around him like we did when he was banging them in for us.

Carroll's chance to shine like (as others have said) could be the moment it all clicks for him. If he doesn't take this chance (should Suarez be banned) I wouldn't fancy being him for the rest of the season...that pressure might be too much for him, based on the pressures so far it has every chance of being the killer blow in a disaster start to his Liverpool career.

Carroll's chance to shine like (as others have said) could be the moment it all clicks for him. If he doesn't take this chance (should Suarez be banned) I wouldn't fancy being him for the rest of the season...that pressure might be too much for him, based on the pressures so far it has every chance of being the killer blow in a disaster start to his Liverpool career.

Saurez so far has been KD's touchstone. He will be like a general without his main schemer if this goes bad...Love it when a plan comes together! :lol:

Can't think that the FA would even consider charging him if they weren't 100% about what the odious cunt said. They know what the charge means  - they're branding him a racist, and they wouldn't do something like that lightly.

Can see a lengthy ban for the little prick. 

Can't think that the FA would even consider charging him if they weren't 100% about what the odious cunt said. They know what the charge means  - they're branding him a racist, and they wouldn't do something like that lightly.

Can see a lengthy ban for the little prick. 

Emre got charged and not banned didn't he?