The Liverpool Thread

Parky

He's just a more expensive El Hadji Diouff, sure their goal ratio in england is probably the same as well. Actually reckon EHD is a better finisher.

Suarez might have the cunt dial turned up to 11 when he's on the pitch, but there's not yet evidence that he's the kind of walking disaster that is El Hadji Diouff. That man was bad news for everyone.

He's just a more expensive El Hadji Diouff, sure their goal ratio in england is probably the same as well. Actually reckon EHD is a better finisher.

Having seen both play for my club I'd say your comparison is ridiculous, Suarez is brilliant to watch.  He's fast, skilful and it's wonderful to see the havoc he creates in opposition defences,even when he doesn't score. He's a clever and confident player.  He is a twat, no doubt, but he's one that makes me smile, and he's not half as bad as Ferguson has made out, but once Ferguson has made his mark it's no surprise that the press and the rest of football jump on the bandwagon. 

EHD,  scored 6 goals in 80 games for Liverpool and never had the skill or football cleverness of Suarez.

Having seen both play for my club I'd say your comparison is ridiculous, Suarez is brilliant to watch.  He's fast, skilful and it's wonderful to see the havoc he creates in opposition defences,even when he doesn't score. He's a clever and confident player.  He is a twat, no doubt, but he's one that makes me smile, and he's not half as bad as Ferguson has made out, but once Ferguson has made his mark it's no surprise that the press and the rest of football jump on the bandwagon. 

EHD,  scored 6 goals in 80 games for Liverpool and never had the skill or football cleverness of Suarez.

The comparison isn't even worth a response tbh. Embarrasing drivel.

:lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol:

TT is the Bass Master!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_p9XI3ZAWiF4/SVL2fMOqPRI/AAAAAAAAAR0/2HOMFQIbN_8/s400/Bass+Master.jpg

Warnock defends Suarez reaction

Queens Park Rangers manager Neil Warnock has defended Liverpool striker Luis Suarez following allegations he made an offensive gesture towards Fulham fans on Monday night.

The Uruguay forward has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association for the alleged gesture he made to the crowd following the 1-0 defeat at Craven Cottage.

However, Suarez was on the receiving end of repeated chanting from the Fulham crowd and Warnock sympathises with the player.

"The FA should look into the chants by crowds and fine Premier League clubs if they give individual players so much abuse as they have done with Suarez," he said.

"If you're going to do the player, they should also look into where these chants come from and look at fining the people or clubs concerned.

"It's getting ridiculous now, there's nothing done about the chants that managers and players receive.

"I'd be tempted to do what Suarez did. If the FA don't take any action and then they get another Suarez situation, I'll understand why it's happened.

Responsible

"Fans can do anything they want and as soon as a player reacts, he gets into trouble. That's the standard I detest.

"It's all right saying it's too many people to arrest, but if clubs allow groups of people to say anything they want, the FA or Premier League should fine the clubs.

"We shouldn't tolerate it. If it was racial abuse there'd be uproar.

"I think it's just as bad when you're talking about someone's family. We shouldn't accept it."

Warnock takes his QPR side to Anfield on Saturday for a Premier League encounter between the two sides, with Rangers currently 12th in the table - seven points behind Liverpool.

Its the F.As fault that liverpool didn't gain enough points over the regular season to qualify for the champions league.

It's the FA's fault for thinking 4th place in the EPL should trump defending champion. Nobody but the EPL thinks that, and UEFA immediately altered the rules to make clear that the title holder qualifies first.

Its the F.As fault that liverpool didn't gain enough points over the regular season to qualify for the champions league.

It's the FA's fault for thinking 4th place in the EPL should trump defending champion. Nobody but the EPL thinks that, and UEFA immediately altered the rules to make clear that the title holder qualifies first.

as it should be. the premier league basically wanted to protect their asset by giving their own competition precedence, that's all. i like to knock liverpool more than most, but even i could see that common sense prevailed in this case - of course the champions should be able to defend their title, and of course winning the CL is a greater achievement than finishing 4th.