The Liverpool Thread

Parky

There was a poll on sky sports on who's been liverpools biggest disappointment this season, 16% said Dalgleish, thought it was quite surprising that some of the Liverpool fans were starting to doubt the so called "god".

As if that wasn't Parky using repeat call, and a bunch of people off Red Cafe!

You ain't seen me roit. :)

There was a poll on sky sports on who's been liverpools biggest disappointment this season, 16% said Dalgleish, thought it was quite surprising that some of the Liverpool fans were starting to doubt the so called "god".

what was carroll?

what was carroll?

67%

Guest Chubby Jason

Has anyone else noticed Kenny's stubble during his press conferences? It looks just fabulous, really splendid yet subtle grooming from the great man.

Guest Chubby Jason

I don't really get it to be honest. If I had a Chubby for Liverpool then wouldn't I be a staunch defender of Suarez?

Guest bimpy474

I don't really get it to be honest. If I had a Chubby for Liverpool then wouldn't I be a staunch defender of Suarez?

Depends, has Suarez punched Rosemary Conley in the face ?

Guest Chubby Jason

Even if he did on live television I would still flatly deny that he did so.

Guest bimpy474

Even if he did on live television I would still flatly deny that he did so.

Excellent  :thup:

The mods on RAWK added "Mr Suarez is not a racist" to every member's custom title.

Guest Chubby Jason

You see I was unaware of this custom title since I'm not obsessed enough with Liverpool to visit their message boards.

It's normally okay, even if the mods can be a bit overenthusiastic with thread locking and bans, but it's gone mental since this Suarez business started. Also, some of the mods have a hair-trigger when it comes to anti-Kenny talk.

Still, there are a lot more posters on RAWK than on here, and a correspondingly higher number of rabid, shite-spouting eejits. Personally, I rarely even bother to go in the football forum on there.

It's normally okay, even if the mods can be a bit overenthusiastic with thread locking and bans, but it's gone mental since this Suarez business started. Also, some of the mods have a hair-trigger when it comes to anti-Kenny talk.

Still, there are a lot more posters on RAWK than on here, and a correspondingly higher number of rabid, shite-spouting eejits. Personally, I rarely even bother to go in the football forum on there.

Good cross section of that fair city I guess. ;)

this is quite unbelievable.

Last year Villa's marketing department made a load of clearly doctored videos showing players doing incredible things.

From the Liverpool Echo today:

WHEN John Henry and Tom Werner were informed about Liverpool FC’s interest in Stewart Downing last summer they turned to the internet to find out more.

The Reds’ principal owner and chairman stumbled across a video on YouTube which grabbed their attention.

“There was some footage of Stewart where he is, from 30 yards away, kicking a football into five different trash cans and it’s brilliant,” Werner recalled.

“John and I said: ‘Oh my god, this player is brilliant, we’ve got to figure out a way to make a deal with him’.”.

These people are quite clearly retarded if they thought this was genuine, they need some form of legal protection stopping them spending transfer money.

The video:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2012/01/21/bolton-v-liverpool-fc-preview-kenny-dalglish-s-belief-in-stewart-downing-unwavering-100252-30167724/

this is quite unbelievable.

Last year Villa's marketing department made a load of clearly doctored videos showing players doing incredible things.

From the Liverpool Echo today:

WHEN John Henry and Tom Werner were informed about Liverpool FC’s interest in Stewart Downing last summer they turned to the internet to find out more.

The Reds’ principal owner and chairman stumbled across a video on YouTube which grabbed their attention.

“There was some footage of Stewart where he is, from 30 yards away, kicking a football into five different trash cans and it’s brilliant,” Werner recalled.

“John and I said: ‘Oh my god, this player is brilliant, we’ve got to figure out a way to make a deal with him’.”.

:lol: Fools.