The Liverpool Thread

Parky

My dad said they'd turn on him after that rubbish tonight, like. I hope they do and he goes AWOL.

Do you still think he's a good player playing bad?

or are you coming round to the fact that maybe the Championship Andy Carroll is the real Andy Carroll? I'm still not sure in all honesty. One of the most baffling players ever, from utter shit to a worldbeater and then back to shit again in double quicktime.

My dad said they'd turn on him after that rubbish tonight, like. I hope they do and he goes AWOL.

or are you coming round to the fact that maybe the Championship Andy Carroll is the real Andy Carroll? I'm still not sure in all honesty. One of the most baffling players ever, from utter s*** to a worldbeater and then back to s*** again in double quicktime.

I'm completely torn, man. Every single frigging time I've committed to an opinion about him it's been completely undermined by his performances.

or are you coming round to the fact that maybe the Championship Andy Carroll is the real Andy Carroll? I'm still not sure in all honesty. One of the most baffling players ever, from utter s*** to a worldbeater and then back to s*** again in double quicktime.

I'm completely torn, man. Every single time frigging I've committed to an opinion about him it's been completely undermined by his performances.

Towards the end of his time with us, he seemed to certainly have an extra yard of pace and looked a bit slimmer than he does at the moment. Now his game reminds me of his first six months in the Championship.

Good assist for Bellamy though, that goal was eerily like watching a goal from us under Robson.

Guest palnese

Reminded me of Bellamy's goal at home against Leeds during 01-02. Twas a 3-1 win and some poor b****** died of a heart attack while celebrating the goal.

You've got memory like an elephant. I actually lol'd at the last part. :rolleyes:  :lol:

We get sixth, Liverpool get fourth. Not unreasonable, but I liked this quote:

"[Dalglish's] simple presence will act as a unifying and galvanising force at a club that has wasted too much time on off-the-field acrimony in recent years."

You could almost see that as prescient, with careful reading.

or are you coming round to the fact that maybe the Championship Andy Carroll is the real Andy Carroll? I'm still not sure in all honesty. One of the most baffling players ever, from utter shit to a worldbeater and then back to shit again in double quicktime.

Yep. I know what I saw, and I await to see him play under a good manager again. Always thought he needed to be managed, have to admit I didn't expect he'd be going to such a poisonous environment, though. Fact is, however, when I see someone describe him as a target man who needs long balls to survive, I see someone who isn't very bright. Buffon was way closer to the mathe best part of a decade ago when he described him as a paintbrush striker.

Guest palnese

The England midfielder, who is set to line up for the Reds at Bolton this afternoon, is yet to open his goalscoring account in the league for Liverpool since his move from Aston Villa - but Dalglish insists the money to secure his services in the summer will prove to be money well spent.

"For me, he's (Downing) better than I thought he was going to be," said the boss.

The old twat is clealy losing it.

There was a poll on sky sports on who's been liverpools biggest disappointment this season, 16% said Dalgleish, thought it was quite surprising that some of the Liverpool fans were starting to doubt the so called "god".

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

There was a poll on sky sports on who's been liverpools biggest disappointment this season, 16% said Dalgleish, thought it was quite surprising that some of the Liverpool fans were starting to doubt the so called "god".

As if that wasn't Parky using repeat call, and a bunch of people off Red Cafe!