The Liverpool Thread

Parky

A cursory glance at the other videos uploaded by that user would have shown all the other promos, one of which (IIRC) featured Carlos Cuellar pinging balls off a groundsman on a lawnmower at 60 yards.

Carlos is the only Spanish man on earth who can't use a football (his touch is like a puppy trying to pick up a balloon), so that should have set alarm bells ringing.

Stolen from RTG:

Liverpool brought over a Nigerian on a week long trial and at his first training session Kenny Dalglish held up a ball and said "Ball, B-A-L-L".

He then placed the ball on the ground and motioned to kick it saying "Kick, k-i-c-k".

Pointing towards the goal Kenny then shouted "Goal, G-O-A-L, understand?"

The Nigerian said "But Mr. Dalglish I speak perfect English and fully understand the game."

"Shut the fuck up sonny" replied Kenny, "I was talking to Andy Carroll".

:lol:

I noticed in the Bolton game, Dalglish really losing it with the ref at one point. His face was contorted with rage. Either as player or manager, I can't recall seeing him in that state before - he's always looked calm.

The heat is on.

Stolen from RTG:

Liverpool brought over a Nigerian on a week long trial and at his first training session Kenny Dalglish held up a ball and said "Ball, B-A-L-L".

He then placed the ball on the ground and motioned to kick it saying "Kick, k-i-c-k".

Pointing towards the goal Kenny then shouted "Goal, G-O-A-L, understand?"

The Nigerian said "But Mr. Dalglish I speak perfect English and fully understand the game."

"Shut the fuck up sonny" replied Kenny, "I was talking to Andy Carroll".

:lol:

Used to hear that one about Andy cole at Manu, then again with Berbatov, and several other out of form strikers in-between.