The Liverpool Thread

Parky

You are, of course, joking. There's no way anyone would be idiotic enough to print that in their magazine. No way.

It was seized by the police before the match I believe.

Guest Howaythetoon

I've just been watching Dalglish's post match interview on SSN now and fuck me, what a cretin. I have lost all respect I had for Dalglish, the man is as big a cretin as Suarez. Such a classless club these days :lol: Shankly will be turning in his grave. Fergie called it right, Suarez is a disgrace to Liverpool and indeed our game. I hope the cunt fucks off to play somewhere else, no need for twats like him and hopefully Dalglish will fuck off too.

Guest VegasToon

You are, of course, joking. There's no way anyone would be idiotic enough to print that in their magazine. No way.

I really hope this isn't real.  :weep:

I've just been watching Dalglish's post match interview on SSN now and fuck me, what a cretin. I have lost all respect I had for Dalglish, the man is as big a cretin as Suarez. Such a classless club these days :lol: Shankly will be turning in his grave. Fergie called it right, Suarez is a disgrace to Liverpool and indeed our game. I hope the cunt fucks off to play somewhere else, no need for twats like him and hopefully Dalglish will fuck off too.

In his year here he managed to turn us from the entertainers and everyone's favourite second club into one of the most reviled in the country.  Managed to do just about the same in the same timescale at Liverpool.

I really hope this isn't real.  :weep:

Just to check, you guys realise this is a Man U fanzine and not a Liverpool one?

you could hear "always the victims, its never your fault" being sung during Dalglish's interviewwith Geoff Shreeves, while Dalglish made a big show of being distracted by it.

Immediately after it cut back to the studio, where you could see the stadium was completely empty. Unless some Man United supporters had stayed clustered round the tunnel, it must have been from inside the tunnel. Could it have been the Man United players?

When Ferguson was asked about Evra's victory dance he said "well he shouldn't have done that".  That's all Dalglish had to say about the Suarez incident.  He couldn't do it though.  He's an out of touch fucking dinosaur and the paranoid unwashed masses lap it all up.  As for Suarez, Danny Taylor from the Guardian summed him up pretty well - "his brains are all in his feet".

you could hear "always the victims, its never your fault" being sung during Dalglish's interviewwith Geoff Shreeves, while Dalglish made a big show of being distracted by it.

Immediately after it cut back to the studio, where you could see the stadium was completely empty. Unless some Man United supporters had stayed clustered round the tunnel, it must have been from inside the tunnel. Could it have been the Man United players?

Fairly certain it was the players, they were also singing racist bastard at the end of Rooney's interview. :lol:

Fairly certain it was the players, they were also singing racist bastard at the end of Rooney's interview. :lol:

As if. :lol:

As if. :lol:

:lol: Like he said, the stadium was empty bar the Liverpool fans, also sounds as if the chanting's coming from indoors.

:dontknow: