The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest Chubby Jason

It must p*ss Everton fans off royally sharing a city with Liverpool because whenever LFC fans get stick its always "scouse tramps" etc. and Everton fans get tarred with that brush. In fairness, most Everton fans I've met and indeed Liverpool fans have been sound, scousers in general in fact.

Aye, it's a great city as well.

Guest neesy111

It must piss Everton fans off royally sharing a city with Liverpool because whenever LFC fans get stick its always "scouse tramps" etc. and Everton fans get tarred with that brush. In fairness, most Everton fans I've met and indeed Liverpool fans have been sound, scousers in general in fact.

I suspect the vast majority of fans that are on RAWK etc are cockneys etc and not born and bred scousers etc....

So, has the King spoken on this matter again yet? Would love to see him pulled up on his patter yesterday in an interview in the near future.

No doubt he'll be berating Suarez and telling him he's bang out of order to suggest that Suarez has done anything wrong.

Really, really want to go on there and do some of the easiest trolling known to man; however a) it appears they're not accepting any new users currently and b) I'd probably be banned within 2 and a half minutes, possibly for not having the name 'Kenny' put into every single sentence I write.

" Often registration is closed.

When it is opened, it is sometimes limited. This means that you must register, and then must either email the administrator telling them about your affiliation to Liverpool, or football in general, and he will make a decision on whether or not you are approved.

Sometimes, they ask for one or more existing members to vouch for you. If you need this, I can help.

It is quite rare that registration is simply 'open to all'."

Unbelievable stuff man.

Fucking hell, some of the posts

After that statement LFC is done. We are going to be midtable at best now. We're done. We'll spend the rest of our existence grovelling and begging at the table of the FA and Manchester United. Fucking disgusting.

:lol:

fkin hell

Same poster

LFC have confirmed everything that every media source has said about us all for the last four months.

You and I officially are scum. The players are scum. The club is scum. The manger is scum. Suarez is scum.

If you think anything else then you are deluded. Every story from now on will be along the lines of "Liverpool admit to everything we've said" - we as a club will have to grovel and admit anything and everything thrown at us. We have thrown away any chance of defending ourselves.

None of us can even argue about anything. Every conversation will end with "Yeah - you are  all scum and Suarez admitted you all are."

It's even started already if you read some media sources already. By tomorrow the shite this club has got off the media will pale to what's coming. But now we've confirmed it all so they can really go overboard. Because we've admitted every little thing they say about us.

:idiot2:

Really, really want to go on there and do some of the easiest trolling known to man; however a) it appears they're not accepting any new users currently and b) I'd probably be banned within 2 and a half minutes, possibly for not having the name 'Kenny' put into every single sentence I write.

When it is opened, it is sometimes limited. This means that you must register, and then must either email the administrator telling them about your affiliation to Liverpool, or football in general, and he will make a decision on whether or not you are approved.

Sometimes, they ask for one or more existing members to vouch for you. If you need this, I can help.

Unbelievable stuff man.

You've made that up, haven't you? :lol:

Am I about to be whooshed?

Liverpool Manager Kenny Dalglish today insisted Luis Suarez is right to apologise for failing to shake Patrice Evra's hand at Old Trafford.

"Ian Ayre has made the Club's position absolutely clear and it is right that Luis Suarez has now apologised for what happened at Old Trafford," said Dalglish.

"To be honest, I was shocked to hear that the player had not shaken hands having been told earlier in the week that he would do.

"But as Ian said earlier, all of us have a responsibility to represent this Club in a fit and proper manner and that applies equally to me as Liverpool Manager. 

"When I went on TV after yesterday's game I hadn't seen what had happened, but I did not conduct myself in a way befitting of a Liverpool Manager during that interview and I'd like to apologise for that."

Unbelievable stuff man.

You've made that up, haven't you? :lol:

Am I about to be whooshed?

Nope :lol:

Liverpool Manager Kenny Dalglish today insisted Luis Suarez is right to apologise for failing to shake Patrice Evra's hand at Old Trafford.

"Ian Ayre has made the Club's position absolutely clear and it is right that Luis Suarez has now apologised for what happened at Old Trafford," said Dalglish.

"To be honest, I was shocked to hear that the player had not shaken hands having been told earlier in the week that he would do.

"But as Ian said earlier, all of us have a responsibility to represent this Club in a fit and proper manner and that applies equally to me as Liverpool Manager. 

"When I went on TV after yesterday's game I hadn't seen what had happened, but I did not conduct myself in a way befitting of a Liverpool Manager during that interview and I'd like to apologise for that."

:lol: mint.

Sounds like he's had a dressing down as well.

Dogleash (and Suarez) have recieved the smackdown from Ian Ayre there.  :lol: Brilliant.  :lol:

Liverpool collectively couldn't have made this whole situation any worse apart from coming out and saying racism is ok, they really have done a fantastic PR number on themselves.

Sounds like he's had a dressing down as well.

Good.