The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Been trolling some Liverpool fans with this: http://liverpoolfc.wikia.com/wiki/Kenny_Dalglish/Transfers

115 million on what is overall s****. I would argue that Suarez, so far, hasn't been what they've paid for him. But my god, some of the prices they've paid...

Best two buys were the cheapest: Enrique for 6 and Bellamy for free.

That's what I said. But apparently Carroll will come good (hearing this for 12 months now and still waiting) and they'll benefit when the Britsih Rule comes in. Apparently as a Newcastle fan I should know how great Daglish is with strikers as apparently Shearer credits his success to the way Dalglish made him play and apparently the same thing will happen with CarrLOL. Don't know if the Shearer story is true but its certainly the first I've heard of it.

Piers Morgan @piersmorgan  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Liverpool FC, I salute you. Excellent apology re Suarez. That's the LFC that I, and many others, have always respected. #BigClub

:facepalm:

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

There may be only one goal in it but Parky is absolutely battering Dalglish at the moment. I could see a heavy defeat here for the king :lol:

I think I hate liverpool more than sunderland now.

Guest Howaythetoon

Don't be ridiculous.

The sad thing is I only really hate sunderland twice a season, otherwise I dont even care about them. They are meaningless to me in that sense and while Liverpool are too, I derive a great deal of satisfaction when they are losing or going through the mill like they are at the moment and I really cant stand them, their players or their fans.

Guest neesy111

Don't be ridiculous.

The sad thing is I only really hate sunderland twice a season, otherwise I dont even care about them. They are meaningless to me in that sense and while Liverpool are too, I derive a great deal of satisfaction when they are losing or going through the mill like they are at the moment and I really cant stand them, their players or their fans.

You sound exactly like the bloke next to me at SJP.  :thup:

Typical response on RAWK here. Promising first sentence but deteriorates very quickly:

Its time to come to our senses. No way is Luis or Kenny in the wrong over what they have said or done but the filthy slime that is the British media and that utter scum from the other end of the M62 have us stitched up like a kipper! if we go on fighting this we will be up against the dirtiest regime on the planet, the British press! This shit could go on for decades causing endless damage to the club!

FSG are right to intervene and bring this sorry episode to an end! Lest leave it there get on with playing football and lets knock that manc shithole of its FA supported perch and bury the c*nts forever!!

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=286632.280

Woner what Liverpool fans think of that, after spendign the last hour ranting about how the club has betrayed Kenny by issuing that apology and 'making' Suarez apologise? 

Edit: Well, here's out answer :lol: :lol: :lol: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=286632.0

Now they're ashamed of the club.

How come RAWK hasn't been tweeted to smithereens over their ridiculous contrarian nonsense? Unless that gets trending the problem will just be swept under the carpet. Anyone else up for a bit of a twitter campaign? :shifty:

and Ferguson apologised immediately for his players behaviour :lol:

which was odd enough in the 1st place

Ferguson thinking quickly on a PR front. By apologising immediately, he's done exactly the opposite of Liverpool - hence making him and Man Utd look the good guys. He's not daft.

He would've looked pretty stupid if he didn't say Evra was wrong after attacking Saurez's behavior. With his history i think it's fair to say point scoring will have played a bigger part than any thoughts about the welfare of the game.

He's defended his players for racism, attacking members of the crowd, breaking players legs on purpose and a massive list of worse crimes thugs like Keane and co got upto. But not shaking someones hand is the final straw.