The Liverpool Thread

Parky

That utter mong needs to realise that being good at literature doesn't mean you actually have a brain or even common sense for that matter. Sad thing is most scousers who couldn't understand half the words in his 'article' will be whooping and cheering and swinging dead cats round their heads like scarves before tucking into them for teatime.

I don't think it's very well written at all tbh.

It isn't, the sort of shit i'd pump out in English when I was 14 thinking I was all deep and intellectual.

Guest firetotheworks

I normally just ignore things to do with Liverpool tbh. That article was enough though. It made me think of a student who wrote his dissertation and thought they could wing their lack of research by speaking in what they think is an academic way. Very lazy and very easy to see through. Pathetic and dripping in treacle really.

Starting to think following them is like some zany cult, only embracing less reason and rationality than Scientology. The best but is when he starts asserting that John Henry is with them or against them, as if aligning a brand you have invested uber millions in with racism is distillable to something as tribal as 'us vs them'. "those yanks just don't understand us" - you are right, FSG probably don't understand how, when left alone, you defend and seek to exculpate convicted racism.

I really hope we smash that lot at SJP and the Dembii put Suarez in a dustbin and hit it with chairs, Cactus Jack style.

my fear with these c***s now is they'll know that dalglish isn't getting any better, if they cut their ties at the end of the season they can bring in a better manager who will get more out of what they've bought - which is very possible imo - and then still be able to hold kkk up as some sort of saviour, i.e. he started the ball rolling etc.

mourinho would be the prime candidate to take over too assuming he take the league in spain, he could waltz out of there like a f***ing lord and coming to a club like liverpool would be made for him, lets be honest...win "their" title back for them, get the players together in a proper us against the world camp

kkk's problem is he's neither smart enough to play mourinho's game either at pr or football

just hope they're still blinded by the kkk-love and he f***s off somewhere else first before they get a chance tbh

kkk?

It's a silly article, but I've read other articles on NUFC sites which have the same self-important tone.

In the course of an argument, Suarez made reference to his opponent's race. That is wrong. The rest is froth.