The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Sigh, Suarez is the one who has to take Evra's hand, which is outstretched, seeing as he is the one approaching. Freeze framing doesn't show that. How petty and boring is this whole affair now? Really been a sorry affair all round and a total and utter embarrassment to the reputation of the PL concerning racism, which has been very good for a long while up until Terry/Suarez.

Apparently the Mirror ran some sort of shit speculative story about how he could be sold in the summer?

Not sure which one I'd prefer, Liverpool losing their best player or him staying there forever to progressively drag their reputation deeper and deeper into the mud.

the question is which idiot decided to stage the handshake lineups in the first place? QPR-Chelsea 2 weeks ago had the wisdom not to stage one to avoid this circus...

That was the FA Cup not the PL... And surely it was left so Suarez took the opportunity to do the sensible thing so a line could be drawn... But he blew it...

Incredibly, it seems that Suarez initially agreed to shake hands, then changed his mind without telling anyone at the club. Either that, or it was a split second impulse.

It doesn't say much for the bloke's maturity and reliability. The club must really be wondering whether they've backed the wrong horse.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

All part of the Premier League spectacle. I like the idea of the 'Sunday League Handshake' at the end of the game, seems right. Line up to win before the game, play as you must then shake hands after final whistle, leave it all behind and go for drinks afterwards.

Guest bimpy474

Dont know which player but one has been accused of spitting at De Gea in the tunnel, story in the The Sun so..

If true, classy club that still keeps on giving.

Guest bimpy474

Dont know which player but one has been accused of spitting at De Gea in the tunnel, story in the The Sun so..

If true, classy club that still keeps on giving.

The Sun?  :cheesy:

Quite ;)

But they have to get something right now and again, added bonus that its in The Sun, means the scousers will be going mental.

Loving how the LFC owners have made Dalglish look a complete bitch over this.

The club's in a complete mess today. :lol:

Long may it continue ,the more the better and i guess we all agree could'nt happen to a more repulsive club .

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9849/se3l.jpg

Are Liverpool fans still doing this "Look at this reverse angle slow-mo highlighted .gif which proves it was Evra who didn't shake Suarez's hand" even after Suarez, Dalglish and Ayres have apologised for Suarez's refusal to shake hands?

Guest Dontooner

Pretty happy we are out of the lime light and getting on with football now adays. Enjoying the drama from the opposite rivers bank, pretty refreshing tbh.

I still remember how i dreaded going to work for months, when Bowyer and Dyer decided to have a cat fight.