The Liverpool Thread

Parky

For a minute i thought one of you buggers and hacked my comp and posted a pic of me and Mrs Bimpy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You not half give Mrs Bimpy a lot of stick in here, you should never let her see what you write on here.

In fact if what you say is true then you should just leave your laptop lying around where she can see it.

No laptop mate, bought myself a Cyberpower gaming comp ;)

As for Mrs Bimpy, to be honest i'm a coward of monumental porportions, i cant let her see this stuff or i'm dead, luckily she only likes to use IE9 and i'm using Firefox.

Think you've over-stepped the mark with the insults there.

Guest bimpy474

For a minute i thought one of you buggers and hacked my comp and posted a pic of me and Mrs Bimpy.

You not half give Mrs Bimpy a lot of stick in here, you should never let her see what you write on here.

In fact if what you say is true then you should just leave your laptop lying around where she can see it.

As for Mrs Bimpy, to be honest i'm a coward of monumental porportions, i cant let her see this stuff or i'm dead, luckily she only likes to use IE9 and i'm using Firefox.

Well you know, actually shes always using this to play Plants Vs Zombies on steam, on my 40th birthday i bought myself a cracking computer chair, since she's had her arse in it the fecker wont go up and down now, she sat down too hard and the gas shot out the fecker like a tornado.

lived with you for 2 years and pretty sure I never once saw you eat a bacon sarnie, you lying little shit.

Oh shit man, you're right. I didn't have bacon a few years ago, hence I absolutely do NOT have it now. Of course, it all makes sense.

Thank you.

:troll:

You've also never seen me on a boat.

Yep, biggest fraud 2012 all sewn up with one deceitful post.  Don't know how people can devote so much energy to a false online persona.

shouldn't fucking lie then.  Thought his ma would've taught him better.

:lol: I'm agreeing with you, I'm appalled.

lived with you for 2 years and pretty sure I never once saw you eat a bacon sarnie, you lying little s***.

Oh s*** man, you're right. I didn't have bacon a few years ago, hence I absolutely do NOT have it now. Of course, it all makes sense.

Thank you.

are you saying you're a 'latecomer' to bacon?  :lol:

No shame in it like, Karl Pilkington once admitted he was a latecomer to pasta.

Well you know, actually shes always using this to play Plants Vs Zombies on steam, on my 40th birthday i bought myself a cracking computer chair, since she's had her arse in it the fecker wont go up and down now, she sat down too hard and the gas shot out the fecker like a tornado.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No more please, I can't take it.

lived with you for 2 years and pretty sure I never once saw you eat a bacon sarnie, you lying little s***.

Oh s*** man, you're right. I didn't have bacon a few years ago, hence I absolutely do NOT have it now. Of course, it all makes sense.

Thank you.

Yes I am and you know fine well I'm not a latecomer to pasta  :lol:

I honestly feel betrayed. All that hallway football we played and now you do this? In front of the whole world?

Thank you.

I honestly feel betrayed. All that hallway football we played and now you do this? In front of the whole world?

wel sort it out wen am nxt up north bbz, al treat you to a treble vodka + vimto in sinners xxxxxxxx

Thank you.

wel sort it out wen am nxt up north bbz, al treat you to a treble vodka + vimto in sinners xxxxxxxx

Vodka, Lemon & Lime. None of these wussy drinks for me, I'm pure man. But nobody wants to see this continue  :lol:

Can see them getting AVB. Can see him being a success :(

With Henderson and Downing? Paul Daniels couldn't make that work.

Jack Daniels could though, and lets face it they hit the bottle quit often.

From .com:

Contributing to that in part was the £35m spent on Andy Carroll that saw a return of just four Premier League goals in 2011/12. Nice to think that donating that fee to his former employers contributed to his downfall - some recompense for the millions he threw away on Des Hamilton, Andreas Andersson, George Georgiadis, Stephane Guivarc'h etc. etc.

Forgot CarrLOL only scored 4 league goals. 4! :spit:

That Simpsons gif is possibly the best thing ever created by anyone ever :lol:

I even used it in my final project in my "new media discourse" class. Along with the McCarthy one. :smug:

I'm still laughing at it and it's an hour since I first seen it.

:memelol:

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I feel sorry for whatever new man  comes in. Pards came in here and had a great group of lads to work with made it so much easier but Lfc's new gaffer will have over paid and severely over rated douche bags to manage  :scared:

Would hate that. Going to be very difficult for anyone. I certainly wouldn't want to be their new man.