The Liverpool Thread

Parky

It won't happen but given how good Pards is at PR it would sicken me seeing him go there and woo & charm them. Thank fuck their shit and he loves it here and also that their delusions of grandeur mean they will go elsewhere.

Guest bimpy474

For a minute i thought one of you buggers and hacked my comp and posted a pic of me and Mrs Bimpy.

What the f*** is that?

A tiny woman.

I was talking about the date 03/24/2011 - there's no 24th month what sort of morons put the dates that way?

Mikee pls

Says the Daily Mail. Have they ever got anything right in football reports?

They should stick to what their good at, licking the royal families arse, condemning anything Liberal, not Christian, any other race then the British, and general scare mongering.

For a minute i thought one of you buggers and hacked my comp and posted a pic of me and Mrs Bimpy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You not half give Mrs Bimpy a lot of stick in here, you should never let her see what you write on here.

In fact if what you say is true then you should just leave your laptop lying around where she can see it.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You not half give Mrs Bimpy a lot of stick in here, you should never let her see what you write on here.

In fact if what you say is true then you should just leave your laptop lying around where she can see it.

No laptop mate, bought myself a Cyberpower gaming comp ;)

As for Mrs Bimpy, to be honest i'm a coward of monumental porportions, i cant let her see this stuff or i'm dead, luckily she only likes to use IE9 and i'm using Firefox.