The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest bimpy474

To be fair to the buck toothed racist, Gareth Bale's dive against Villa is just as bad.

Both of them should be given the same amount of stick.

The treatment of Luis Suarez today was horrible, and very hard to take. To see one of our own get the the absolute sh*te kicked out of him and be ignored by the referee is scandalous.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/go-fuck-yourself-disney-with-a-vengeance-cactus-animated-gif-lowbird-com-der-lowe-bird-f-ngt-den-wurm-1ed11d48-sz500x282-animate.gif

Guest neesy111

The treatment of Luis Suarez today was horrible, and very hard to take. To see one of our own get the the absolute sh*te kicked out of him and be ignored by the referee is scandalous.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/go-fuck-yourself-disney-with-a-vengeance-cactus-animated-gif-lowbird-com-der-lowe-bird-f-ngt-den-wurm-1ed11d48-sz500x282-animate.gif

:lol:

One for RAWK Meltdown :

I've always been against a breakaway European League, but after witnessing again and again what the English game is nowdays, I'd be all for Liverpool and other teams leaving the English league to fester in it's own corruption.

Obviously they should be part of it , dat history.

One for RAWK Meltdown :

I've always been against a breakaway European League, but after witnessing again and again what the English game is nowdays, I'd be all for Liverpool and other teams leaving the English league to fester in it's own corruption.

Obviously they should be part of it , dat history.

and if they arent, it wont be their fault.